2009 Cyber Gray Vette

1EVLC7

I used to say that my experience buying the 06 at Fisher Chevrolet in Yuma was the best but Coulter beats that experience hands down. We did all of the credit work on the phone in about ten mins and when we got to the dealership it took about and hour to finalize everything. All I can say to Ed is you're a hell of a salesman! THANKS!

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Eddie44

• Bigfoot

• 1EVLC7

• Ted Y

Nice Eddie! :thumbs and nice job Ed. :thumbs So when do the mods begin? :P

Have Ed tint those windows while he has it. How are we going to tell your vette and Tim's apart?

Tint is definitely on the todo list. I think Tim got the graphite interior.

I glad you didn't say it was the stereo. Sorry Tim. :leaving

Have Ed tint those windows while he has it. How are we going to tell your vette and Tim's apart?

Yes Stormy has the graphite and Joe I'm glad its not the stereo also...however, for saying that, KiZZ my Azz!!! :smilelol

Marana Rich

I used to say that my experience buying the 06 at Fisher Chevrolet in Yuma was the best but Coulter beats that experience hands down.

We did all of the credit work on the phone in about ten mins and when we got to the dealership it took about and hour to finalize everything.

All I can say to Ed is you're a hell of a salesman! THANKS!

:agree

Congrats Eddie on your new beautiful ride! :thumbs Up to 3 Cybers in the house now! Also congrats to Ed for a great sale!!! You be da man!!! :yesnod

Congrats Eddie!

StormyII?

Umm I don't think so Ted... :lol

I thought about "GRYGOOS" but it's taken so I guess I'll have to stick with "2EZ2SPD".

Yes Stormy has the graphite and Joe I'm glad its not the stereo also...however, for saying that, KiZZ my Azz!!! :smilelol

:lol:lol:lol

Eddie, I put your trade-in into the shop for reconditioning this morning and found a couple of items you left in the car. Swing by the Dealership at lunch or after work and pick them up :thumbspost-637-1279737761.jpg

wickedfastvette

Eddie, I put your trade-in into the shop for reconditioning this morning and found a couple of items you left in the car. Swing by the Dealership at lunch or after work and pick them up :thumbs

post-637-1279737761.jpg

Hmmmmmmm since we know those aren't Eddie's :pensativo: .....................Where did you get them.

Eddie, I put your trade-in into the shop for reconditioning this morning and found a couple of items you left in the car. Swing by the Dealership at lunch or after work and pick them up :thumbs

post-637-1279737761.jpg

Hmmmmmmm since we know those aren't Eddie's :pensativo: .....................Where did you get them.

Probably from some other trade. :lol Can't imagine what gets left in cars when they are traded off.

Probably from some other trade. :lol Can't imagine what gets left in cars when they are traded off.

Usually just some change in the ashtray, never any 20's, 50's or Hundies :banghead

Cd's and DVD's are pretty common. I think the worst I have found was a dead bird under the seat and some used (unwrapped) feminine products. :ack

post-637-1279737761.jpg

NICE!!! :lol

Since he's got drivemyvetteaphobia real bad they gave him a prescription. :banannarainbow: