• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Loud Pedal

• Buccaneer

• Big Poppa

• LastC3

That thing is really looking cool. Can't wait to hear what it puts out. You guys are doing an awesome job with it.

You should see these guys opening boxes of bling and giggle like kids on Christmas morning. :bannana4: :bannana4: :bannana4:

Dave,

I'll trade ya my wife's Altima for it. Whattya say?

:pensativo: ummmmmmmmmmm NO. ;)

Good GAWD!!!!! If anything ever happens to that car and the motor is still good........ :ED:

Quit droolin' on the motor. You're dullin' the bling. :lol

• 1 month later...

Back from the dead... :lol Me and Eddie were talking on the phone and we wondered why the numbers were never posted???

Probably got to figure out how to tune the damn thing .... its so ridiculous ... gonna be fun the hear this thing on the rollers .... :partydance::partydance: ((( now where are those extra tie downs /?? ))) :rockon2:

Sorry guys, we have been stupid busy and the Camaro is always at the end of our list. She's running really good but we haven't put her on the dynojet yet. It's definately running fat and when I get the time I will start pulling some more fuel out. So far it's looking like it should be around 900 flywheel. We are building a 454 LS3 with an F1D now for a C6Z. Client said "I don't want to get passed by no Camaro". :smilelol Yes sir!

Sorry guys, we have been stupid busy and the Camaro is always at the end of our list. She's running really good but we haven't put her on the dynojet yet. It's definately running fat and when I get the time I will start pulling some more fuel out. So far it's looking like it should be around 900 flywheel.

We are building a 454 LS3 with an F1D now for a C6Z. Client said "I don't want to get passed by no Camaro". :smilelol Yes sir!

I think I know this car (grin)...SAWEEEEET!! :rockon2:

Guest LOUDMIKE

This car is gonna be offffff the chisssssssssel!!! So dude like I grabbed second gear and ripped the tires off at idle and then i grabbed third gear and the car was so fast it ripped the clothes off all the hotties around. AND WE WERE ALL LIKE SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET!!!!! YES WE ARE RE-DEFINING WHAT INSANELY FAST IS ALL ABOUT!!!

• 3 months later...

I heard Mark Victor's car put down a huge number too :eek

Yes it did. We're still doing some minor tweaks but so far it did 818 if I remember right.

I heard Mark Victor's car put down a huge number too :eek

Yes it did. We're still doing some minor tweaks but so far it did 818 if I remember right.

I wonder if he can represent himself when he gets thrown in jail the first time he excercises that muscle :smilelol:3gears: