LPM Camaro Build

Loud Pedal

We have had a few requests for information on this build from ACE members. If the mods want to move it to off topic or some other section please feel free. Mike and I will be updating this thread as we go.

So far we have done the exhaust and suspension work including:

• Jet Hot coated Kooks 1 7/8" long tubes, catless mids, and Boral Atak mufflers. It already sounds wonderfully rediculous and the mods haven't even really started.
  • Pedders coil overs and Pfadt racing sway bars.
  • Jet Hot coated Pfadt Racing shock tower brace
  • HRE 560Rs with Nitto NT05s
The cam FINALLY came in today so we can start on the motor work. Got lift? Moooooooooooooohahahaha...

Posted Image

More to come...

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Loud Pedal

• Buccaneer

• Big Poppa

• LastC3

Should be a good build for ya. Sounds like fun. More pics needed though. That is unless it's top secret.....

The other pics we had went bye bye with a former employee. We will definately be posting lots more when we get her back on the rack. Probably tomorrow. :)

That's awesome guys and can't wait to hear it and see what it puts down. Rumpity rump!! :partydance::partydance:

you know a cam is big when the lobe is as large as the journal lol

It's going to take a little foreplay to get that puppy in there. :lol

Guest LOUDMIKE

Ok I guess I will have to relay the excitement of this sexy bitches (sorry Ladies but she is) build. This car is not for the faint of heart. I am not sure all of you can handle the pure, raw and uncensored nature of this machine!! Please step back from the computer screen as this will scare some of you!! This is what we got for this sexy, hot mamma jamma!!

2010 SS CAMARO 6 speed LS3

- Forged bottom end with a Callies stroker crank (TO A WHOPPING 427 cubic inches)

- ATI Pocharger F1D Fully polished and 8 ribbed for my pleasure only!!! (capable of 16 psi) BA FRICKING ZINNNGGGGGG!!!

- Custom 1 off Lonnies Fuel bucket, rails and lines to supply lots of go juice

- Custom ground Camshaft with a .651 lift and 243 duration (OOOOH am I getting all riled just typing it)

- Kooks 1 7/8" Long tube headers- (Cats are for sissies)

- Borla ATAK full exhaust ( OH OH OH OHHHHH!)

- Full Pedder XA coil overs to slamm this mamma jamma low but well attached to the road

- Pfadt racing sway bars, strut brace and trailing arms.

- Pedders poly bushing kit to help grip as well.

- HRE "SWEETNESS" to make her bling with the bazzzzzinnnnnnnng!!! (Nitto's so she can write her name whenever she wants on any service)

- Lots of other tiny little tweaks and trade secrets to be sure this is one of the baddest bitches on the road!!!

Here are some pics. (Please be sure to follow this thread. It will get a lot more graphic in nature but oh boy. (LIONS AND TIGERS AND BEARS OH MY!!!!!)

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Shall I stop there. Have you all seen enough. Did you have to leave the room after viewing such pure, undisputed, shiny, blingy, ground shaking goodness?

I ASK YOU ALL CAN YOU HANDLE MORE??? I ask can ACE handle this sort of Drama? I guess we all shall see.

AND I'M SPENT!!

Guest Sidewinder

Sorry dude, had to move to off topic 'cuz it's not vette related. I know for a fact that a lot of people had asked about it. I can pin it if necessary.

Technical and performance discussions about Corvette's.

Performance parts, Suspension, Transmission, etc.

Sorry dude, had to move to off topic 'cuz it's not vette related.

Rulez iz rulez. My bad.

It looks like Mike's off his meds again... :willy:lol

We have had a few requests for information on this build from ACE members. If the mods want to move it to off topic or some other section please feel free. Mike and I will be updating this thread as we go.

So far we have done the exhaust and suspension work including:

The cam FINALLY came in today so we can start on the motor work. Got lift? Moooooooooooooohahahaha...

Posted Image

More to come...

OOOO......shinny.....like...shinny

Guest LOUDMIKE

What are you guys hoping for on the hp side? Is it going to work on pump gas?

I know what our goal is and it will take a little tweaking here and there to get there. But we are set up for 12 pounds of boost. 8.5:1 compression. Stock LS3 heads and manifold. Obvious we will have springs, push rods, gaskets, studs etc to handle cam and boost. Any other questions feel free to ask. I will not hide any details.

I will give a free dyno session (3 pulls) to the one that guesses the closest to hp numbers on intitial tune and setup. Tie breaker will go to the one closest to torque number.

Oops yes we are tuning for pump gas and no meth injection

I will give a free dyno session (3 pulls) to the one that guesses the closest to hp numbers on intitial tune and setup. Tie breaker will go to the one closest to torque number.

Should be a killer. You gonna port those stock heads? What's the LSA on the cam?

Guess I'm down at 720hp and 700tq...ftw. :lol

I'm guessing lower... 660hp and 625tq at the tires.

Ugh... I forgot it was a 427... I guessed too low. dammit.

Guest LOUDMIKE

A cammed 427 running 12 psi? I'll make a wild ass guess of 750 rwhp and 725 tq.

Until I bump the boost to 16 this is what I am guessing as well. No porting of heads. Will upgrade to ls9 heads next month.

That is gonna be a bad sumbitch when she's fully tuned and ready to rock. :thumbs I think the Renegade will help a lot though. Ok, j/k :P

saw that figging cam .... gettin that sucker installed is going to be a challenge all by itself ... damn lobes are as big as the journals ... and duration forever .... can't wait to see the numbers .... but i'd bet it'll be in the 900s or better ........ just sayin ....... and it sounds way bitchin ........ :cool :cool