NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

2 Goodyear F1 tires

AzAutoXr

hi folks!

first post here, Dwayne told me it was okay! :P

anyway, i have 2 - Goodyear Eagle F1. 245/45/ZR17. look real nice! lots of life left.

i hear they go for around $275 each, but asking ONLY $275 for both!

i live in N Phx, near the 101 and Cave Creek. sadly, sold my Vette, so these are just sitting, and i hope someone can use them? please email if interested, to tip_53@yahoo.com.

btw, i used to have an '86, but now have a "MiniVette" --- '91 Miata w/ '99 power!

hope to get another one some day. come on lottery picks! :rolleyes

Guest racingchester

I'm in Tucson this weekend but would be interested in looking at them Monday evening if you still have them. I drive school bus out of 32nd and Beardsly and get in about 4:30. Chuck

Guest UVETTYA

Ooh, that's a good price. If Racingchester doesn't want them, I'm interested in looking at them too. He posted first, so I'll wait until he makes the decision.

Steve

Tank you velly much Steve. Where might I meet you Dave?

i'm at 29th St, south of Beardsley, but i go to work at around 3:30, so midday or Friday (day off) is best for me. let me know what works for you... btw, i'll bet you deliver kids in the afternoon right in front of my house!!! :P

Guest racingchester

Nope don't deliver the kids there. Steve why don't you go after the tires. Mine are good for a while and someone who can use them now may as well get them. Chuck

Guest UVETTYA
Nope don't deliver the kids there. Steve why don't you go after the tires. Mine are good for a while and someone who can use them now may as well get them. Chuck

Thanks Chuck. :thumbs

Mine are close to the wear bars.

Dave, I can do a mid day if that's ok, but not until Tuesday or after. Send me a PM with your address and a good time and I'll come by and look at them.

Steve

oops! these may not be Vette size tires after all. they are a 245 series, and treadware is 300, marked as "EMT" and not "Supertire" like Steve says his fronts are. so, what are they for? Camaro? Firebird???

anyway, Steve came by, didn't take them, so they are still available if anyone needs them, or knows someone that might. sorry for the confusion... :)

EMT stands for Extended Mobility Tire and is Goodyears version of a runflat tire... These were put on early or mid 1990's Corvettes.

Non-EMT tires would be designated as an F-1 Supercar and an EMT would have a disignation of F-1 GS EMT.

Because of some cars not having sufficient space for a spare, GM wanted a tire that could be driven flat.

Andrew

Guest UVETTYA

Thanks Andrew. My front tires definitely are 265's and say Supercar on the sidewall.

And that's not your fault Dave, I didn't pay attention to the size you posted. :crazy

They're nice looking tires with a lot of tread left. Wish I could use them. It's a good price.

Steve