ACE t-shirt availability

Chameleon

Okay gang, there are now THREE (yes, count them) THREE places where you can obtain a cool ACE t-shirt to display you are a participant in the greatest Corvette group on the planet. You can get them westside from Sean (Bigfoot99), north/central from Donna (Chameleon) or eastside, pick one up during regular business hours at Loud Pedal Motorsports in Tempe. The shirts currently available are black with white ACE logos (front and back) sizes M, L, XL, 2XL and 3XL. Shirt price is $20 cash, American currency. Credit cards, personal checks, money orders, foreign currency, IOUs, barter and flowery promises NOT accepted. Although I don't attend every ACE event, at any event I do attend I will have shirts with me.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• fourseventeen

• Chameleon

• Bigfoot

• Big Poppa

fourseventeen

when will colors be ordered? still wanting black with orange print ;) though I may just meet up with bigfoot for a black with white for the time being.

wickedfastvette

:bananaparty::bananaparty::bananaparty:

Okay gang, there are now THREE (yes, count them) THREE places where you can obtain a cool ACE t-shirt to display you are a participant in the greatest Corvette group on the planet. :cool

You can get them westside from Sean (Bigfoot99), north/central from Donna (Chameleon) or eastside, pick one up during regular business hours at Loud Pedal Motorsports in Tempe.

As of today, the shirts I currently have are black with white ACE logos (front and back) sizes M, L, XL, 2XL and 3XL. Sean will have identical inventory as of tomorrow.

Shirt price is $20 cash, American currency. Credit cards, personal checks, money orders, foreign currency, IOUs, barter and flowery promises NOT accepted. :galletos:

Although I don't attend every ACE event, at any event I do attend I will have shirts with me.

I will be on the Father's Day Cruise on Sunday the 13th.

When did the price of the regular shirts go up so much????

I will take a black in 2XL on the Fathers day Cruise. I would like to order some 2XL Maroon with gold or yellow print for the next order to match the 50th Special Edition. Thanks.

fourseventeen

These were cheaper before? I want the ACE discount :partydance:

This is the price as instructed by Big Poppa. Direct all complaints in that direction. . . :cfdeadagain

I will take a black in 2XL on the Fathers day Cruise.

Thanks.

No problem on the black 2XL.

For those of you interested in CUSTOM COLORS, I just got involved in this T-shirt distribution thing so I'm not sure how that part works. BUT, I will find out and let ya know.

fourseventeen

Thx Chameleon,let us know once you find out ;)

The price is $20 per shirt, unless someone wants to bulk order then we'll talk :lol This will fund future shirts and yes maybe even a yeller sticker for Mr. Strutt!

fourseventeen

see now thats a good deal....2 stickers (color of owners choice) plus a shirt in the color of choice for $20 bucks! =) Ill take a combo number one, large size please.

Ok, I have shirts on the west side now, per whatever Donna said I have. :lol They were nice and neat when Donna gave them to me, but after a day of driving fast and and twisitng through the mountains and the box sliding all over the place, I cannot guarantee a wrinkle free product. :lol

fourseventeen

Ok, I have shirts on the west side now, per whatever Donna said I have. :lol

They were nice and neat when Donna gave them to me, but after a day of driving fast and and twisitng through the mountains and the box sliding all over the place, I cannot guarantee a wrinkle free product. :lol

If no one is gonna order up custom colors anytime soon then ill take a black/wht one in large if your around later this week or weekend.

jay

If no one is gonna order up custom colors anytime soon then ill take a black/wht one in large if your around later this week or weekend.

jay

I'll be in Surprise M-Th this week during the day, home in the evenings near Luke AFB. Let me know what's good for you.

fourseventeen

Luke isnt to far from me here in Avondale. Surprise is a bit of a trek. I MAY be free wends eve but otherwise thurs eve or anytime friday or sat day or night. What do you drive bigfoot?

Luke isnt to far from me here in Avondale. Surprise is a bit of a trek. I MAY be free wends eve but otherwise thurs eve or anytime friday or sat day or night. What do you drive bigfoot?

Wednesday after 3:30 will be fine. I have a silver C5 coupe and a white Sierra that sits in my drive when it's home. I'll PM my addy whenever you decide.

fourseventeen

thx buddy. ill let you know as soon as I know ;)

My wife and I will definetly take a couple of shirts and get them either at LP or at the next event we attend. We go to a lot of shows and usually fly or club colors at them when we go as part of the club. Does ACE have any flags that we can purchase and use at shows. I know ACE does not consider itself to be a club like the other vette clubs, but there is no reason why we can not advertise for ACE in the same fashion. ACE seems to be interested in going to shows and when we go as part of ACE it would be nice to identify ourselves as such. Just a thought.

wickedfastvette

My wife and I will definetly take a couple of shirts and get them either at LP or at the next event we attend. We go to a lot of shows and usually fly or club colors at them when we go as part of the club. Does ACE have any flags that we can purchase and use at shows. I know ACE does not consider itself to be a club like the other vette clubs, but there is no reason why we can not advertise for ACE in the same fashion. ACE seems to be interested in going to shows and when we go as part of ACE it would be nice to identify ourselves as such. Just a thought.

Somebody had some banners made up at one time for shows, but I'm not sure who it was.

Somebody had some banners made up at one time for shows, but I'm not sure who it was.

Eddie44 has a really cool ACE banner. I don't know where he got it. You might PM him to find out. . .

Dawg and I had talked about making dash banners for the car show guys, but we never followed up on it. So far anyway....

• 2 weeks later...
:bump: If anyone going to the Fourth of July BBQ on Saturday wants a shirt, please PM me before Saturday. :thankyou:

:bump:

If anyone going to the Fourth of July BBQ on Saturday wants a shirt, please PM me before Saturday. :thankyou:

Or if you're on the west side and want one before you leave, PM me. :thumbs

• 2 weeks later...
fourseventeen

I want shirts with orange logos!!! lol. Chris that link you sent me I couldnt get to open in Photoshop...sure its right or am I just lame? wait..dont answer that.