NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

New Bling

Guest AZ Power & Sound

Definitely the right color! :D

How about a little preview of what you've got planned??? Inquiring minds want to know! :thumbs

This forum is definitely turning into a Black Corvette :party

Congrats, very nice. :thumbs

Guest UVETTYA
This forum is definitely turning into a Black Corvette :party

Congrats, very nice. :thumbs

TURNING into black Vette's? I thought this was all about black vette's. :leaving

Guest XLR8TNC5

For some reason, I was thinking you were getting a Zo6. But either way,....Im anxious to see what your plans are.

Take care Mike,

Tanya

I can hook you up with my painter. By the way Mike, my headers came in today. Man O man are they SWEET!!! I'll call you to set an appointment. P.S. Your car looks excellent, even in THAT color. LOL Robert

post-2-1142312617.jpg

Guest AZ Power & Sound
Definitely the right color! :D

How about a little preview of what you've got planned??? Inquiring minds want to know! :thumbs

Prototype AZPS04 cam and springs are in stock as well as the FAST 90, LG headers, custom exhaust parts and intake are on the way :)

probably going to pull the cam out after I set some records again and go with an ATI setup like Drew has though!

Guest AZ Power & Sound
For some reason, I was thinking you were getting a Zo6. But either way,....Im anxious to see what your plans are.

Take care Mike,

Tanya

it crossed my mind MANY times, but the payments were just too close to my mortgage :lol

Nice, it looks like you got a Z51. What are the differences between your old Z and the C6? I've read that most of the owners that go from Z06 to C6 don't like it. They say it's to refined. Any thoought on this Mike?

Tony

Guest AZ Power & Sound
Nice, it looks like you got a Z51. What are the differences between your old Z and the C6? I've read that most of the owners that go from Z06 to C6 don't like it. They say it's to refined. Any thoought on this Mike?

Tony

the Z51 C6 puts my Z06 to shame as far as overall build quality, quietness, drivability etc... I did feel the Z06 had better brakes though even with the new car having the Z51 stuff... could just be in my head though because the Z06 had lighter pedal pressure. The only way I was going to get a C6 is with the Z51 package though because I wanted the Z06 transmission gearing