NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Third Brake Light Blinker

Guest UVETTYA

Guest Sidewinder
Where can I get one?

Tim knows, here let me page him.... BEER AND YOUR FIRST 100 SLOT PULLS FREE RIGHT HERE FREE, FREE......... :D

Where can I get one?

Tim knows, here let me page him.... BEER AND YOUR FIRST 100 SLOT PULLS FREE RIGHT HERE FREE, FREE......... :D

Yes I'm here. Free Beer and slots (video poker)...well it just don't get no better than that.

Steve here ya go.

www.webelectricproducts.com

Guest UVETTYA
Where can I get one?

Yes I'm here. Free Beer and slots (video poker)...well it just don't get no better than that.

Steve here ya go.

www.webelectricproducts.com

Thank you. Thank you very much. :cheers

Guest XLR8TNC5
Did somebody say free beer? Oh wait that was me. :drinkers

OMG! Im married to a dork! BUT IT IS SOOOOOO MUCH FUN!!!

MUAH honey!

T

Did somebody say free beer? Oh wait that was me. :drinkers

OMG! Im married to a dork! BUT IT IS SOOOOOO MUCH FUN!!!

MUAH honey!

T

He's not quite as big a dork as he was now that he got rid of that Pony! :lol

Hey Steve, that's where I got my DRL module from. He is very good to work with and stands behind his work. I had a problem with the first one he sent me and he quickly replaced it with no questions asked. Seeya, Robert :burnout

Guest Sidewinder
On the shelf here and ready for installation.

Chad

Chad,

How much is xtreme asking for the third brake light blinker?

Mark

Guest UVETTYA
On the shelf here and ready for installation.

Chad

I know. But you know me... I'm a cheap ba$**** and always looking for a bargain. :D

BTW, I bought a set of floor mats from you today. Thanks for the good price. :thumbs

And... I'll most likely be purchasing headers from you or at least paying you to install them... providing you make me an offer I can't refuse, like you did on the GHL's. :yesnod

Steve

I did it!!!!!

Just passed Melissa on post counts.......... :P

Any way, Melissa put the flashy third light thingy on the Eclipse and the Holden.... Now we really are part of this gang........

**edit**

ANDREW

SO!!!!! :smilelol

There all fixed.......... :lol

I did it!!!!!

Any way, Melissa put the flashy third light thingy on the Eclipse and the Holden.... Now we really are part of this gang........

Andrwe

OMG, Andrew got so excited passing Melissa that he spelled his name wrong!!! :smilelol:smilelol:smilelol

I did it!!!!!

Andrwe

OMG, Andrew got so excited passing Melissa that he spelled his name wrong!!! :smilelol:smilelol:smilelol

Mopar people!!! boy I tell ya!! :smilelol

Hey Andrew,

put it in your signature and then you wont have to ever remember how to spell it.

:smilelol:smilelol

Tanya

Of course if you put it in wrong it will ALWAYS show up wrong :burnout Roebtr Oops I mean Robert

Hey Andrew,

put it in your signature and then you wont have to ever remember how to spell it.

:smilelol:smilelol

Tanya

That would be too easy........ :D

Andrew

• 2 months later...

hey Steve - did you get a blinker yet?

how about blinking tail lights?

http://autolumination.com/dcell5.html

i sent this to tim for "approval" and inquired if he wanted to be a guinea pig - the problem i see is that the C5 tailllights are a 3057 and that bulb is a 3157

Guest chad@xtreme

Very interesting. I kinda like the idea but makes you wonder if the person is watching the blinking and not paying attention to the vehicle stopping.

Chad

Very interesting. I kinda like the idea but makes you wonder if the person is watching the blinking and not paying attention to the vehicle stopping.

Chad

true, but they only blink for a second or 2 - kinda like the 3rd brake light blinker.

on the flip side - if they weren't paying attention and your lights blinked a bunch for just a short time, that might be enough to draw attention to your vehicle and then they would stop!

there's always good with the bad.

i sent this to tim for "approval" and inquired if he wanted to be a guinea pig

Don't think it will work with the sequentials, plus even for me, it may to much "Blink Blink" :lol

Guest UVETTYA

i sent this to tim for "approval" and inquired if he wanted to be a guinea pig - the problem i see is that the C5 tailllights are a 3057 and that bulb is a 3157

Yeah, I got a blinker. If you'd ever let me get in front of you then you'd know that. :D

Yeah, I got a blinker. If you'd ever let me get in front of you then you'd know that. :D

I've seen it blink! :yesnod