NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Bullet Cats

Buccaneer

Has anyone here had any experience with high flow bullet cats from Random Technology? I'm fabbing up the new exhaust and looking at putting the 8100 series on mine behind the x-pipe and was just wondering if anyone has had any issues using them. Some of the posts/reviews I read didn't seem too good. Thanks! :cool

That's what will be on my Long Tube headers when they get here. I hope that they are good. Seems that most of the header companies use the Randoms. :burnout Robert

Guest UVETTYA

I put an RT cat on my 01 Grand Prix (only needs one) and it thew codes. I had to put an 02 sim on. Other than that it's fine.

Steve

Guest XLR8TNC5

I have RT HiFlow cats on my car but I don't know what series. I dont' have any issues with them. But I have a C5 and a lot of other crap going on with my mods. lol.

I don't remember if I had to have the 02 Sims bypassed or not. Ill find out and post it asap.

Tanya

Guest XLR8TNC5

I had my rear 02's actually deleted with the tune, so I never had any sims or anything on there after we got rid of the sensors themselves.

Tanya

Thanks for the input. Where did you purchase your RT cats from Robert? Tanya, do you have RT bullet cats or the oval type? Just wondering. Also, Doug Otteson (EVO) came over to check out the vette the other day...I didn't know you guys knew each other...small world. Thanks again. :cool

Mine are coming with the Stainless Works headers. Don't know the stock number for them, but they are well spoken of on the CF. I should be getting them in about 2 weeks. Seeya, Robert :burnout

Guest XLR8TNC5

Ohh, I don't know what mine are. LEt me get under there and look. I thought they were Bullet cats, but I could be wrong. Ill let ya know.

Tanya