NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Hey Ken.

Quiktrip

:eek Current bid: US $67,100.00 (Reserve not met)

wonder what the reserve is - i bet it is in excess of $75K!

:eek Current bid: US $67,100.00 (Reserve not met)

wonder what the reserve is - i bet it is in excess of $75K!

I'll bet MSRP is mid 70's so reserve is north of 80k :yesnod

Looking at the landscape the guy didn't buy it and then decide he couldn't afford it :leaving

No sales tax... it's used. That should be quite a bit.

If you buy it out of state and bring it into AZ to register it I believe you still have to declare the value and pay tax on that amount.

I guarantee even "used" the Z06 right now is commanding 10k-25k over MSRP. Everyone is buying them to speculate.

If you buy it out of state and bring it into AZ to register it I believe you still have to declare the value and pay tax on that amount.

I guarantee even "used" the Z06 right now is commanding 10k-25k over MSRP. Everyone is buying them to speculate.

Oh, my bad.

I bought my 02 out of state and they didn't charge me any tax.

They may have changed it back cause so many people were "fudging" on the $$ amount anyway. About 7-8 yrs ago I bought a Nissan for my son to drive. It had CA plates and when I registered it they wanted a $$ amount that I paid and they charged sales tax on that amount. Dealers lobbied for it because it gave private sales an undue advantage. People were pretty pizzed when it went through. I haven't bought anything but new in the last 7 or 8 yrs.

Sorry Robert.... my bad!

When I bought my 99 a few years ago (out of state purchase), I only had to pay the registration fee based on its value. That in itself is pretty dang high.

Well, gang-from an income tax point of view-I'm seeing a lot of people getting called on sales tax for out of state vehicle purchases. I think it could be one or two things that flag you. 1-new vehicle, never registered or 2-business use.

Sometimes takes the state and city a half year to catch up with you, but they do eventually send a bill. Used vehicles are a whole different story and I've not seen that taxed later.

I'd say if you get away without paying after a year or so, then count yourself lucky!

M~

Guest UVETTYA

I bought my '04 out of state last July and didn't have to pay sales tax, just registration fees.

Steve

:yesnod that's what I'm saying-I've not seen used vehicles charged the sales tax when they come from out of state. I'm not an expert but I do see alot of people's info in my biz and that's what I've come across.... ;)

M~