NOS Expert WANTED

Buccaneer

Ok, just like it says. I'm looking for a NOS expert that thoroughly knows NOS systems of ALL types inside and out for some "manifold design" work. Anybody in ACE fit this requirement? Shoot me PM if interested on working with us on this project. I already have something in mind with complete parts list, but need a no shit NOS guru on this.

I've installed a wet system and use the wet system. I "understand" the direct port systems, but have never done one and am NO guru. :lol Good luck in your search. You might check LS1tech.com They have a very large nitrous section and some serious guys that know their sh@t.

Check with Glenn Pillar

You mean ADS?

I watched fast and the furious 18 times, does that qualify me Tom? :P

I'm only an Estes rocket scientist. :rolleyes Have fun with your project! I expect we'll hear about it sooner or later!

I'm only an Estes rocket scientist. :rolleyes Have fun with your project! I expect we'll hear about it sooner or later!

I am far from a guru, but do have plenty of experience designing and installing systems. here is my email if you want to bounce ideas.. glennpiller at yahoo.com