Just noticed something new?

anmracing2

In this thread, (link) the first response is by Mike. I see, and I don't know if it's just my computer or what but there is double green line under B ackground C hecks. I also see it else where. Is this something new or has something been insalled on my computer that I don't know about????

Chad C. if this is something that was installed without my knowlegde how do I get rid of it????? I am concerned if it is.....

Andrew

Sounds like a browser keyword "tool". Sometimes embedded in 3rd party browser search add ons or toolbars. Install anything like that recently?

I'm wondering if it's grammar check or something like that used in Word? I hear voices also..............and there's a cat drinking a beer at my kitchen table.........f**k me, now the azzhole's eating my pretzels.............

I'm wondering if it's grammar check or something like that used in Word? I hear voices also..............and there's a cat drinking a beer at my kitchen table.........f**k me, now the azzhole's eating my pretzels.............

Sounds like a browser keyword "tool". Sometimes embedded in 3rd party browser search add ons or toolbars. Install anything like that recently?

wickedfastvette

Ok I see dead people.....I hear voices in my head and they can be quite persistant at times and im psychic! I thought that was normal.

Ok I see dead people.....I hear voices in my head and they can be quite persistant at times and im psychic! I thought that was normal.

Sounds like you ought to have your own TV show :lol

ya hit the nail right on the head.

it was a weather bug tool bar adder for IE. :thumbs

ya hit the nail right on the head.

it was a weather bug tool bar adder for IE. :thumbs