NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Got a friend that's looking for

Eddie44

a 2000 - 2002 C5 convertible. He is partial to Pewter but would consider other colors. Of course would be looking for the best possible condition and price.

I thought it was my chance to upgrade to a C6 but he'd never want to pay my price. :D

Anyone know of any good clean low mileage verts?

3,503 lbs of trouble
a 2000 - 2002 C5 convertible.  He is partial to Pewter but would consider other colors.  Of course would be looking for the best possible condition and price. 

I thought it was my chance to upgrade to a C6 but he'd never want to pay my price.  :D

Anyone know of any good clean low mileage verts?

Mike Rosenfeld might be someone to talk to. The whole steering wheel lockup deal has him spooked on ownership.

'01 3X black, under 17K. Borla exhaust, otherwise unmolested.

This is a car I would be on if I was in a position to have one. Do you want me to run this past Mike?

If you talk to Mike ask him if he's seriously considering selling. I know how he cares for his cars and that definitely qualifies as well cared for.

3,503 lbs of trouble
If you talk to Mike ask him if he's seriously considering selling.  I know how he cares for his cars and that definitely qualifies as well cared for.

I can honestly say he's entertaining the idea, but then again whether he will actually sell is another thing because he really loves the car.

Yes, the car has been VERY well cared for. That's why it breaks my heart to know it can't end up with me.

Guest XLR8TNC5

I have a friend who is selling his 2001 Pewter Convertible with 43K miles. New tires on it. It has BSM's, Z06 screens, and its an AT. I think he is asking $32K for it. But you could always call him and let him know what the KBB is on Private Sale.

Let me know if you are interested and I will get you his number. His name is Bill Thomas.

Tanya

Blacksedan87

How about an '02 Mag Red/black/black with Ronal wheels and 14K miles? This is a very nice clean car, Eddie. $36.5K

c5_terrys_silver_red_lz.jpg

I've sent him the link to this forum. I'm having lunch with him tomorrow and I'll bring them both up to him. Thanks folks!

3,503 lbs of trouble
I've sent him the link to this forum. I'm having lunch with him tomorrow and I'll bring them both up to him. Thanks folks!

I heard back from Mike. He's not selling. Good luck!

Blacksedan87
How about an '02 Mag Red/black/black with Ronal wheels and 14K miles? This is a very nice clean car, Eddie. $36.5K

c5_terrys_silver_red_lz.jpg

The car should be at the Pavilions tomorrow.....

Thanks Randy! I'll let my buddy know. I'm sure there's and explaination but the ad says it's in OK???

Blacksedan87
Thanks Randy! I'll let my buddy know. I'm sure there's and explaination but the ad says it's in OK???

Keith bought this car last year from the guy in Oklahoma. He got the car home and started to give it a much needed bath. His plan was to dismantle it and use it as the "donor" car for his '62 C5. While he was washing it - one of his friends came over - saw the car and fell in love with it. He bought it on the spot.

About a week ago - the guy decided that he had to have a Mercedes SL500 - Keith hooked him up and Keith bought the car back. Now Keith is either going to sell it or if he finds no buyer, he'll use it for another "donor' car.

Keith's wife is going to drive it up to the Pavilions tomorrow. The car also has a 3.42 rear end and a tune to go with it. Keith says it runs great. I've seen the car and it's a real nice car. Tell your buddy to look for me, and I'll make the introductions if he's interested..... :thumbs

I just emailed him and hopefully he checks his email early tomorrow. If I don't hear from him by mid morning I'll call him. THANKS!