Text under Avatar

theChad

Nope, no secret love of springsteen, I just love watching you cry because it's so embarrassing to have that saying associated with your account!!! :lol

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• wickedfastvette

• Desertdawg

• Bigfoot

• TheCMSH

Well new Chad maybe you should stop by for lunch. We'll all be then Yardhouse around 11:ish We'd like to meet ya'. Besides, doesn't the newbie usually buy the first 15 rounds?

Yeah, it may be a little bit of a drive but well worth it.

Andrew

:Orange:

Well Jim, you could just come on here and post post post until you get to 5K and then change it yourself. :lol

:Orange:

Well Jim, you could just come on here and post post post until you get to 5K and then change it yourself. :lol

Well new Chad maybe you should stop by for lunch. We'll all be then Yardhouse around 11:ish We'd like to meet ya'. Besides, doesn't the newbie usually buy the first 15 rounds?

Yeah, it may be a little bit of a drive but well worth it.

Andrew

.......I've been called a whore before

I was so close to making that your new tag line Jim, but here's the deal, you get 24 hours to change it to what you want.

I added 4000 post to your account to put you over the 5000 limit, get it done because Monday night I subtract the posts and this won't happen again!

I added something for thechad :bolt:

wickedfastvette

I was so close to making that your new tag line Jim, but here's the deal, you get 24 hours to change it to what you want.

I added 4000 post to your account to put you over the 5000 limit, get it done because Monday night I subtract the posts and this won't happen again!

NICE! I could use the extra cash!! I accept Benjamins, Visa, PayPal, etc..! Or how about a trade for a C5 targa roof? :smilelol

I have a glass top I'll "rent" to you. :lol

Seriously? You might get a PM soon pending my repair or replace decision. It's my daily driver and if I repair, I might be topless for awhile. I'd need something to keep the elements out besides blue tarp and duct tape. :smilelol J/K... I'd rather saran wrap the interior. :crazy

Seriously? You might get a PM soon pending my repair or replace decision. It's my daily driver and if I repair, I might be topless for awhile. I'd need something to keep the elements out besides blue tarp and duct tape. :smilelol J/K... I'd rather saran wrap the interior. :crazy

wickedfastvette

Yes, and we are on the same side of town.

But honestly Sean is really good about steppin up when anybody needs help doing something...

wickedfastvette

But honestly Sean is really good about steppin up when anybody needs help doing something...

And... He has access to all the good JB...

And... He has access to all the good JB...