NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Member title

CZYDMND

Hey Dwayne I thought you were giving me a new member name....

something like Mortgage spam artist

Guest Kens06

Hey Brian,

Smooth move Bro!!

I LOVE the new avatar!! :thumbs:thumbs

Now all you have to do is give yourself a day off and come out to meet the other people!!

Ken

Hey Brian,

Smooth move Bro!!

I LOVE the new avatar!! :thumbs:thumbs

Now all you have to do is give yourself a day off and come out to meet the other people!!

Ken

Speaking of avatars, etc., isn't time to change your signature there Ken. I think that 92 already arrived. :leaving

Guest Kens06

How's that one for now Eddie?

I have no time to got somewhere to get pics and my driveway looks like a parking lot!!

One downside to living 15 min from the airport!

Both sisters out of town, my car, the truck, sandrail, my workvan and the neighbors camper!! :banghead:banghead

Ken

Guest Kens06

Now how's that for a scarry avatar!!

All your fault Ed!!

No the rail isn't mine Phil, it's the roommates and kind of an imitation of a REAL asskickin one!!

Ken

Guest XLR8TNC5

I love the new Avatar words for you there Brian! lol. See, now you are a person who has a sense of humor and a GREAT GREAT personality that needs to stick around ACE. You get "US." :D You didn't take the "spam" situation out of context and you stuck around to have a good time still. I have to give you GREAT BIG KUDOS BRIAN! You kick ass!

Now, dang it, you have got to come out to an event and really get to know all of us. We are a hoot and that is why I stay in ACE. I have made some VERY VERY good friends here and it is nice to know that we all love CORVETTES at the same time. lol. I just want to say Thank you for being one cool cat.

Ken, I love your new avatar pic. It is about time you post a pic of yourself. Even if you are the resident ACE Events video/photographer dang it. It is nice to be on the other side of the camera sometimes. ;)

Tanya

I really enjoy the time I can spend on the site...I'm really trying to get out and see everyone just with work and family it's hard.....I will make some time soon....

LOL