NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Paging Ken, please pick up a white paging phone

Togo

Actually,

I'm in a $$ ebb tide right now, so the lead time waiting on the Z with all the things I want and none of the extra bling is a good thing!! :yesnod

I appreciate all you people looking out for me in your various surfs around the net!! :thumbs:thumbs

Thanks Chris and Eddie, but the time frame means more $$ for the down and payments I can afford!! :willy:willy

Thanks again

Ken

Guest XLR8TNC5

I saw that one black Z at Gateway for $69,995. But when I went back to pick up my car, it had a sign on it that said FOR DISPLAY ONLY! NOT FOR SALE! Wonder what that was all about. Don't worry Ken, if I win the lottery, (at least 10 million) then I promise to get ya one.

In the meantime, I know one feller over here who is all grins and giggles like a little school girl still since you handed him the keys to the "Z." And you are ALWAYS more than welcome to get your fix with either of our rides at anytime.

As a matter of fact, you should check out my AT. You might be surprised.

Take care,

Tanya

P.S. I just realized that you and I are members # 16 and 17 and we registered with ACE the same day. However, it looks like I beat ya (for once) on getting registered first. hehehe. Pretty :cool

Guest Kens06

Hey people,

Don't feel sorry for poor Ken!!

I just have to wait until June, when I reach the ripe old age of 55!!

I can then tap into my union annuity fund without penalties!

I will use the after tax money to cover the car payment!!

I'll have to work three jobs to cover the plates and insurance bills in this state, :lol

but I will have my C6Z06!! :thumbs:thumbs

Do you want to Biggy size it??:rolf:rolf

Ken