'nother member with new wheels

DeviledVette

DeviledVette

hey guys,

I switched my wheels, bought a set of C6 Z06 motorsport replicas from Tom (06yumavette), had them powdercoated at Gorilla industrial in Tempe, went with a very low gloss black. I know all black isnt for everyone, but its the look I wanted since I bought her. planning to lower the rear a bit more (lowered all the way on stock bolts, going to cut off part of the bushing next). let me know what you think!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Looking good Chris, the chrome screws are a really nice finishing touch. I really like the way your exhaust looks... :yeah:

DeviledVette

Looking good Chris, the chrome screws are a really nice finishing touch. I really like the way your exhaust looks... :yeah:

DeviledVette

Looks Awesome! I Dub Thee DARTH VADER :thumbs

Sounds like a new tag line... :)

I love the murdered out look. Nice job!

I have to agree that I like the murdered out look on a Vette. :ok:

Those are nice wheels. I just feel like the details of the car get lost when everything is black. It's like there are no focal points for the eye to see.

:Score-101010: Thats nasty I love it, Im over by litchfied and peoria my wife drives a murdered out c6

DeviledVette

thanks for the compliments guys, dying to get the rear lowered a bit, might tackle that this weekend. need to cut the stock bushings on the bolts to get it done. and just noticed the darth vader tag LMAO! I like it! :banannadance: