NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Welcome to Nickoletti Corvetti

1EvilC5

Welcome to Nickolette. :burnout

I believe that I met you at Eddie's while we were doing the seat installation.

Glad to see you join the forum also.

Hope to see you and Steve at more events in the future.

Phil... :devil

P.S...I like the catchy member name.

Guest Nickoletti Corvetti

Hello everyone and thank you for the warm welcome. Steve and I have enjoyed meeting many of you at Eddie's and the cruise to Gila Bend. What a great BBQ! We look forward to many adventures with you and our '82 Collector Edition.

This is the first corvette either of us has ever owned. Steve and I are newlyweds (July 05), and when we were planning to get married, I told him I had wanted a corvette for my whole life--my dream car. He immediately set about finding just the right one for me. We flew to Denver in August and drove her back. We've had so much fun taking her apart and replacing or restoring various parts and pieces, although the car was in incredible condition when we bought it. There is always some little thing that can be improved upon, and we love to work together on it. The car has become like our child, as I'm sure many of you can relate to. Her name is "Chismo".

I'll have to ask Steve to post a photo as I don't seem to have any on this computer. Have a great weekend everyone, and thanks again for welcoming us to the group. :burnout