NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

For Sale - Wagon Wheels with tires!

Blacksedan87

I've got two sets of wagon wheels for sale - one set chrome, one set in the original painted grey.

The Grey set has an old set of GY RunCraps in stock sizes that are pretty much worthless for the street. They are not balanced (but can be) and have no sensors.

The Chrome set also has tires - the fronts are practically brand new BFG KDW's (maybe 1500 miles one them - about 7/32 tread depth) stock size for a C5. The backs are also KDW's in matching tread, stock sizes about 5/32 treade depth. No sensors. These are fully balanced on a Hunter 9700 Road Force. There is very minor curb rash on these (I bought them that way).

The grey set I'd sell for $200 including the tires.

The chrome set I'd like to see about $1000 with the tires.

Of course everything is negotiable......I'm easy, just not cheap! :D

Hey Randy - what shape are those run craps in?

i need to get the wheels and tires OFF my car as i sold them - i think the ol' gray ones will work fine until i get my new tires.

and since your easy and not cheap i should be able to haggle a little - how 'bout $100? :D

Blacksedan87

Chris - Do you want to borrow these until you get something else? Give me a call and we can "talk" about it........602-418-1248 (mobile)

The runcraps are not really very good - they're probably down to 2/32 or less.

thanks for the loan randy - when we are done with them, i'd like to take them home and see how they look on the C4 - like i said, they are in better shape than the wheels that are on the car now!

THANKS! :drinkers

• 2 weeks later...
You're welcome, Chris!  My pleasure, glad I could help you out. :yesnod

Randy,

When Togo is done with them, if he doesn't want to buy them I'm interested. Tires not an issue......

Thanks,

Bob

Randy - i should be getting the car back this week, so hopefully i can get a chance to put them on for a test fit this weekend to see how they look.

Bob - do you need the whole set? or just the rears (for drag radials or something)

as i was thinking if they look OK, i don't want to have to buy another pair of tires, so i'd look for a pair of fronts (in 17") and have a set of 4x17" for my '92

Randy - i should be getting the car back this week, so hopefully i can get a chance to put them on for a test fit this weekend to see how they look.

Bob - do you need the whole set? or just the rears (for drag radials or something)

as i was thinking if they look OK, i don't want to have to buy another pair of tires, so i'd look for a pair of fronts (in 17") and have a set of 4x17" for my '92

I'm interested in the four rims. I have a set of chrome wagon wheels on my '98 vert. Was going to powdercoat black/clearcoat a second set and put new tires on.

• 4 weeks later...
Randy,

Togo is done with them. I went and looked at them at ADS, what do you want for them?

Bob

thanks Bob - i didn't want to leave randy hangin', but if you weren't interested, i would have taken them

Randy - looks like Bob needs them more than I

but THANKS for the loan!

:drinkers

Randy,

Togo is done with them.  I went and looked at them at ADS, what do you want for them?

Bob

thanks Bob - i didn't want to leave randy hangin', but if you weren't interested, i would have taken them

Randy - looks like Bob needs them more than I

but THANKS for the loan!

:drinkers

No problem Chris. sorry it took me so long to get over there......