NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

BIG cardboard boxes needed

ChadC

I have to send some large items in the mail and im looking for large carbord boxes. Dish washer, referigerator, clothes dryer size needed. thanks. chad

Just a thought Chad, try some of the big stores like Home Deopt etc. they always have them and throw them out.

Just a thought Chad, try some of the big stores like Home Deopt etc. they always have them and throw them out.

I've got a big on that my new fenders came in. I cut it but I think you can easily re-use. Holla if you want it.

Phill's Vette

He just wants to make a fort out of one :lol Ever do that as a kid when one of those boxes came your way?

yes!

of course I had to use the only cardboard materal that was around.

Posted Image

.... daddy drank a lot.

Quicksilver98

yes!

of course I had to use the only cardboard materal that was around.

Posted Image

.... daddy drank a lot.

Forget the castle, and forget the pictures with crowns, when I opened this thread Chad's little signature thingy told the real reason he needs large cardboard boxed... screenshot

Forget the castle, and forget the pictures with crowns,

when I opened this thread Chad's little signature thingy told the real reason he needs large cardboard boxed...

screenshot

cAhds from Tielan?

You need to seriously stop trolling!!

you do nogthing

you add nogthing!!

just go away!!

Especially the intentional misspellings.

Phill's Vette

Why don't you use a real name and your real car in your profile? Maybe then you would have just a bit more respect for the people here instead of hiding behind this bullshit! :toetap

Why don't you use a real name and your real car in your profile? Maybe then you would have just a bit more respect for the people here instead of hiding behind this bullshit!

:toetap

Is your reel name Phill's Vette?

wickedfastvette

Why don't you use a real name and your real car in your profile? Maybe then you would have just a bit more respect for the people here instead of hiding behind this bullshit!

:toetap

• 3 weeks later...

On a more serious note, Chad if you still need big boxes let me know how many and approximate sizes you need, I can get some together for you from one of my clients Sam Levits Furniture