MOTV8 under the knife.

MOTV8

Another awesome job Joe / Classic Gold!

Dean, she's gorgeous. You have quite the stable. :thumbs You too must have had a lot of hot wheels as a kid. :smilelol

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MOTV8

• Desertdawg

• Bigfoot

• P51tj

Top Posters In This Topic

Drumroll, please....

:banannadance: Invos came in from Cali, finally. So I got the wagons taken off, tp sensors rebuilt and strapped on the new spiders, mounted up the Nittos, and cleaned them all up. While I was cleaning up the rotor hats I noticed I have a few nicks on a couple of the hats, so I might have Joe retouch them and the calipers again when I take her back for the final buff and clear bra.

Now, I don't have Andrew or Victor's photo skillz, but for reference, the before:

Posted Image

Posted Image

The after:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

I love the new look, just different enough, but still Corvette. And of course they are already more work to clean!

:werd:

I really didn't want to open this thread again because I knew you where posting those pictures.... Just awesome Dean, I'm slobbering all over my keyboard here! Spiders rule!!!

• 4 weeks later...

ttt one more time. Dropped off the vette for the final polish and the clear bra at Classic Gold today, so the heap will be back on daily driver duty shortly. I'll even attempt to take some "good" pictures when its all done, maybe enter the monthly picture contest. :photo: In the rumor department, I did happen to see racingchester's gorgeous 'new' C5 there, and yes, Phil is good, 1EvilC5 was there too! :bang Joe also has some non-ACEhole's black C6Z there, and it is nasssty with a 427 Katech motor, carbon heat-extractor hood and 360 forged wheels. :ED:

F22trainer

nuthing I can add that hasn't already been said except... ooooohhhhhh aaaahhhhh! Very nice - and Joe has another killer product to advertise.

Guest racingchester

This the place to get quality work done........Why is mine there....no comment.....

So I'm a little weird, but I actually liked the chrome wagon wheels. That is, until I saw those spiders. They really do look much better.

Desertdawg

and yes, Phil is good, 1EvilC5 was there too! :bang

You'd think the dude would visit ACE every now and then too!!!

6spdsforme

Drumroll, please....

:banannadance: Invos came in from Cali, finally. So I got the wagons taken off, tp sensors rebuilt and strapped on the new spiders, mounted up the Nittos, and cleaned them all up. While I was cleaning up the rotor hats I noticed I have a few nicks on a couple of the hats, so I might have Joe retouch them and the calipers again when I take her back for the final buff and clear bra.

Now, I don't have Andrew or Victor's photo skillz, but for reference, the before:

Posted Image

Posted Image

The after:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

I love the new look, just different enough, but still Corvette. And of course they are already more work to clean!

:werd:

Thanks SO MUCH to Joe and everyone at Classic Gold, I can't stop drooling on my car! :banannadance:

Joe really went the extra mile to help me get everything done, from the re-tint to legal percentage (yes, occifer it's legal!), to the awesome clear bra and fixing my intermintant pulley squeekage. He even stayed late on Friday too so I could get down there and pick it up. :thankyou:

I put two coats of NXT 2.0 wax on it Saturday morning, and took Melissa out for a sunset cruise and wound up on Bell Road somehow, where I was forced to whup on a Lancer Evo. Oops. :chris

It's great to have this 'project' done and the vette back and looking better than it EVER has! These 'after' pix don't do her any justice! :photo:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Vette-less, no more! :3gears:

Time to start planning mods to the SRT8! :lol

Thanks SO MUCH to Joe and everyone at Classic Gold, I can't stop drooling on my car! :banannadance:

Joe really went the extra mile to help me get everything done, from the re-tint to legal percentage (yes, occifer it's legal!), to the awesome clear bra and fixing my intermintant pulley squeekage. He even stayed late on Friday too so I could get down there and pick it up. :thankyou:

I put two coats of NXT 2.0 wax on it Saturday morning, and took Melissa out for a sunset cruise and wound up on Bell Road somehow, where I was forced to whup on a Lancer Evo. Oops. :chris

It's great to have this 'project' done and the vette back and looking better than it EVER has! These 'after' pix don't do her any justice! :photo:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Vette-less, no more! :3gears:

Time to start planning mods to the SRT8! :lol