NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Xtreme Motorsports--Tiger Shark front fascias

Guest chad@xtreme

Guest XLR8TNC5

I may be interested in the rear fascia. Can I get a price? Also, is the wing all molded into the rear fasica or is that a separate piece? Do you know any good auto painters, as well, since I am assuming I would need to have it painted upon receipt.

Thanks,

Tanya

The kit comes with a license plate light, or it may be an option.Either way it's available, Chad would know for sure.

Guest XLR8TNC5
The wing is molded in.... you also have to install Euro-tail lights.... and fab up a license plate light.

Hmmmm...I love that REAR end, but I like my black outs. Do they have blakc out EURO lights? lol.

As far as the license plate frame light, I did see that it was an option on the website. So, I know that they can come with it.

Why do I have to have EURO taillights? Are they smaller than stockers?

T

Guest chad@xtreme

We can do many options with the tailights and the reverse lights.

The front fascia without foglights is $750 and with foglights is $975. The front chin spoiler is $475. The rear fascia is $755. Inbound freight is $300 for the front and rear fascia. So if we place an order for a front for one person and a front for someone else the freight gets halved.

Tanya--Do I get to touch your rear again? YESSS!!! The rear spoiler is molded into the fascia. The Euro lights come with the rear. They want you to install the reverse lights in the center holes.

Chad

Tanya--Do I get to touch your rear again? YESSS!!! The rear spoiler is molded into the fascia. The Euro lights come with the rear. They want you to install the reverse lights in the center holes.

Chad

It could be worse Chad - you might get to touch Glenn's rearend if you make the price right! :smilelol

Randy

Guest XLR8TNC5

Hmmm, I don't know yet Chad. How soon are you looking to get the order placed? I am going to file my taxes and I was thinking of doing this rear end on my car. I just was trying to figure out how much it would cost me. But if I do order it, yep, you get to touch my rear again! LOL.

I'll let you know. Just keep us posted on the responses you are getting. As usual, thanks!

Tanya