• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ICULUKN

• Ted Y

• Desertdawg

• Bigfoot

I know you're newly married Glenn but just a hint..... if she hasn't seen this friend in that long, they don't want you around. Come on up to the Kilt and let them go to some girl place for a salad and a couple hours of girlie talk.

Glenn, I think I even talked my wife into coming to the Kilt.

"You are going to the Kilt Dammit! Dont make me make hurt you!"

Posted Image

..the following post was done in scarasim. Teds wife is actually quite awesome and ted is a peacefull kind human being.....

-when he is not profilling hispanics :lol-

Glenn, I think I even talked my wife into coming to the Kilt.

"You are going to the Kilt Dammit! Dont make me make hurt you!"

Posted Image

..the following post was done in scarasim. Teds wife is actually quite awesome and ted is a peacefull kind human being.....

-when he is not profilling hispanics :lol-

I'll be saving a seat next to Barb for her...

That's the main reason Jackie is willing to go.

Desertdawg

Get yer butt to the kilt Glenn. your wife will appreciate it!

I truly doubt me going to a hooters-like establishment with a bunch of guys is something she would 'appreciate'... Remember I have not been married 100 years like some of you guys... LOL

I truly doubt me going to a hooters-like establishment with a bunch of guys is something she would 'appreciate'...

Remember I have not been married 100 years like some of you guys... LOL

Okay, so tell her we're meeting at Denny's cause we love the Grand Slam!

Drewstein

I truly doubt me going to a hooters-like establishment with a bunch of guys is something she would 'appreciate'...

My wife hates Hooters, but is ok with the Kilt. :lol Her main reason is Hooters advertises as a "family" place and she disagrees with that. The Kilt does not put up any false fences so it's ok. As far as objectifying women...they have a choice to work there or not...what's the problem. :thumbs Oh, and 11+ years...actually 12 in 8 days.

I agree with Glen. Going to a place that objectifies women in such a way is disrespectful. I refuse to attend any meets at those places too.

Drewstein

do you get nose bleeds from the high horse you are on? :lol

something to think about drew,

everyone of thoes women that work there, do so voulntary. They know what thoes places are and choose to use there ASSessets to their advantage.

No one there is acting out of line, simply there is always a nice view.

.. I do respect your choice not to go. :thumbs

Desertdawg

It's just waitresses wearing a little less than what you normally see in a restaurant, but more than what you can see any spring day around tempe. We go there for the food!!! I go online for pron!

Woooosh, it's disrespectful to your wife by going to those places. It's like saying "hey baby, you don't do it for me".

do you get nose bleeds from the high horse you are on? :lol

something to think about drew,

everyone of thoes women that work there, do so voulntary. They know what thoes places are and choose to use there ASSessets to their advantage.

No one there is acting out of line, simply there is always a nice view.

.. I do respect your choice not to go. :thumbs

Woooosh, it's disrespectful to your wife by going to those places. It's like saying "hey baby, you don't do it for me".

Can you honestly say you don't look at other women everyday? Or does your wife honestly believe you don't look at other women everyday?

I've been married 37 yrs next month and my wife knows I look at other women and I'd be disappointed if she didn't look at other men. I'll admit most of the time at places like the Kilt I can't help but think those young ladies are young enough to be my daughters but it doesn't mean I don't look. I always say "it doesn't matter where you shop as long as you make your purchases at home".

Disrespectful to your wife??? If I was her and you didn't come home saying "baby you're hotter than any of those ladies" I'd be disappointed.

If your wife is jealous of a waitress then as Chad said "good luck in your marriage".

It's not disrespectful to the wife at all. It's not like we are groping, fondling, drooling on, or chasing them down or asking them out. It's an outing with the vette peeps nothing more. Hell, the wife is coming along.

Big Poppa

Who's Tiffany and what's she serving?