Blackula is back under the knife

ICULUKN

its for sale on C/F... I dont think I will get many takers due to the market being soft. I put over 10k into it this year alone. New turbos, hood, tires, etc... It just gets old spending this kind of money, especially now that I am married. Now that ALL the work is completed. I'm not going to bitch about keeping it. There are worse things to have in the garage, right... LOL If no one buys it, I will do mods as money permits. I will admit she hasn't been that bad considering the HP and the enjoyment I get from the right pedal. I could have easily spend 10k in the strip club right....

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ICULUKN

• Ted Y

• Desertdawg

• Bigfoot

Nah... If no one buys it.. I may build a new motor next year... 427 or bigger.

Hope I get to see the current car make a run before you sell it :)

Why did you have to get a meth pump from Florida? I'm sure you could have found one @ your nearest trailer park. Just let the smell be your guide. Or the line of tweekers :lol

the pump u are refering to takes meth but doesnt deliver it to the front of my motor...... These pumps need to be rebuilt every 1-2 years, so I was probably due.. I'm sending back my old one to get rebuilt once the new one gets installed.

you maybe right drew.... My tune is spot on, just waiting for the pump to get here.. Should be here today. Then the car goes to detail to get all the dust off of it.

you maybe right drew.... My tune is spot on, just waiting for the pump to get here.. Should be here today. Then the car goes to detail to get all the dust off of it.

WOW! All I can say is, if I had your money, I'd burn mine. That's a lot of cash to spend total and not be able to enjoy it much except from the shop to the house and back. Doesn't sound like fun to me. I guess that's what you can expect from a LS motor on steroids. I guess I'll keep my low power CF and be happy driving around town raping Geo's. :P Good luck on the new improvements Glen.

This is actually the 1st serious mechanical issue that I have run into. Most repairs are done on my car in less than 1 week.

Well Blackula is back in MY garage... Its pretty silly now and actually scared me the 1st time I put foot to the wood. Its going to take some getting used to for sure.

Well congrats Glenn, now bring it out to the tilted kilt on Sunday!!!

we have friends in town (female), so I wont be able to make the kilt this time

This is her first visit to AZ, and hasn't seen my wife in about a year or so... I don't think I can in good spirit subject her to you guys... I want her to come back to AZ. LOL

This is her first visit to AZ, and hasn't seen my wife in about a year or so... I don't think I can in good spirit subject her to you guys... I want her to come back to AZ. LOL

Are you afraid I'm going to profile you? :)

Actually, I can understand that you don't want to subject your wife and her friend to us. No problem!

Chad....I know where you live. My "helpful" tip of the day: "Don't speed". That is all!

(Also in sarcasm)