NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Asphalt or concrete parking lot needed

Marco

Does anyone know of a good blacktop (asphalt) guy to do a 3/4 acre parking lot for my building in Payson? Here is a semi funny story, I did the parking lot myself over 15 years ago by borrowing a steam roller and scraper parked on the side of a road in Christopher Creek where they were doing road improvements. I also borrowed a Layton box I knew of rusting away in the middle of a field at OX Bow Estates. I used 17 trucks of asphalt from Payson Materials that got cold cause I suck at doing parking lots, it had to be done or the city would have pulled my tenants business license(dust ordinance) by midnight of the night I finished it (did I mention I was cash poor then?). My guess is that's why it didn't last. I can't lease it out without a good parking lot. ( feedback from everyone who looks at the place) The asphalt will have to be removed and discarded or ground up and used as a base. There will also be some grading for drainage and a perimeter drain installed for hillside water drainage. I have the lot plan. BTW you may know the place, It's the old Macky's Grill.

I have a good guy, I need to get to work tomorrow morning and I'll PM his info to you :thumbs

Thanks C and Dawg...no matter how hard I try i will always be in the wrong section it seems, Shut up Mark! :banghead

I need some asphalt work done up in Overgaard too. Can you PM me as well, please? Thx

Hello $hitty economy, my guy is out of business. I have one more lead to track down for ya, be patient grasshopper(s)

Did you know Mike (AZZ061) work's for a Paving company ? If he can't help, I have another person I can ask (and he owns a 2010 ZR1 to boot) :ok:

Did you know Mike (AZZ061) work's for a Paving company ?

If he can't help, I have another person I can ask (and he owns a 2010 ZR1 to boot) :ok:

If he can't help, I have another person I can ask (and he owns a 2010 ZR1 to boot) :ok:

Not the YELLER one? :toetap

Does anyone know of a good blacktop (asphalt) guy to do a 3/4 acre parking lot for my building in Payson?

Here is a semi funny story,

I did the parking lot myself over 15 years ago by borrowing a steam roller and scraper parked on the side of a road in Christopher Creek where they were doing road improvements. I also borrowed a Layton box I knew of rusting away in the middle of a field at OX Bow Estates. I used 17 trucks of asphalt from Payson Materials that got cold cause I suck at doing parking lots, it had to be done or the city would have pulled my tenants business license(dust ordinance) by midnight of the night I finished it (did I mention I was cash poor then?). My guess is that's why it didn't last. I can't lease it out without a good parking lot. ( feedback from everyone who looks at the place) The asphalt will have to be removed and discarded or ground up and used as a base. There will also be some grading for drainage and a perimeter drain installed for hillside water drainage. I have the lot plan.

BTW you may know the place, It's the old Macky's Grill.

If Mike post that he is interested that would be great( need comparisons), I don't expect any special treatment but this needs to be done. I talked to Hals friend Kurt today and offered a Vette ride to get er going, so that's a start but prob won't happen until spring (not to far away). We'll even go to Over guard to see Dave's place once Kurt is a captive lol. Thank You all!

Guest azz061

i am interested and can get you guys great pricing! So pm me your numbers and i will come take a look and get you pricing!

We'll even go to Over guard to see Dave's place once Kurt is a captive lol.

What do you mean by "borrowed from the side of the road"?

Hey Marco Mcfly.........go with the cheapest concrete or asphalt. It's going to need repair either way sooner or later.

Hey Marco Mcfly.........go with the cheapest concrete or asphalt. It's going to need repair either way sooner or later.

I hope one day you and Lisa gets up to my end of earth...............it would be a total gas!

I hope one day you and Lisa gets up to my end of earth...............it would be a total gas!

That would be awesome as we don't get to see where those quarters we get all the time come from :lol Lisa says, heck yea! when we can get through the snow. PM your address Mr. & Ms. Strutt.

He's gonna be so sorry! :duel:

That would be awesome as we don't get to see where those quarters we get all the time come from :lol Lisa says, heck yea! when we can get through the snow. PM your address Mr. & Ms. Strutt.

He's gonna be so sorry! :duel: