NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

F/S '92 black A4

Togo

coming to realizations that this car stuff is too expensive for me (don't ask)

so i am going to part with my '92

car has just over 136K on it.

has the glass top

i have owned the car since march - so here's a list of things that have been done

recent 8.5mm MSD wires and new plugs

all new Spicer u-joints (half shaft and drive shaft - total of 6)

new TPS

new ECT

Edelbrock - BBK 52mm Throttle body

TB coolant bypass

K&N filter with open air lid

new 3 row radiator (installed by joe - sloryde)

160* Tstat

new METAL brake booster (needs the pedal adjusted though)

new transmission (looks like all the REAL problem was found this time)

new diamond cut "projector beam" headlights

2 new door pin switches

new cross drilled slotted REAR rotors

new Hawk HPS REAR brake pads

BRAND NEW Optima Red Top

things it needs

2 new front tires

weather stripping

things it needs that i am considering providing parts for

front brake pads

front cross drilled slotter rotors.

things i'll throw in for additional money

Z06 front brake upgrade (all parts are still brand new in the box from Fred Beans Pontiac GMC in Pennsylvania) - the ONLY way these parts go with the car is if i am paid cost for them - as they WILL fit right on my FRC!

i would need to know if you want the front brake upgrade - as i can call the company that has my "mistake" ordered parts and have them send me the C5 rotors and pads, or i can call them and see if they can just send the C4 "standard" cross drilled slotted rotors and hawk HPS pads

condition is listed as GOOD on kbb.com and book is right around $8K, and NADA says ~$9K

so i'm looking for $7900 firm

3,503 lbs of trouble

:banghead

Damn! I was hoping you would have held on to this car a little longer. It's been on my mind recently. I just started a new job after four months of unemployment, so unfortunately I'm in a bit of an economic recovery mode, so I can't swing it right now. If you still have it down the road, or if I come into some money I'm owed, we will talk, otherwise good luck.

:banghead

Damn! I was hoping you would have held on to this car a little longer. It's been on my mind recently. I just started a new job after four months of unemployment, so unfortunately I'm in a bit of an economic recovery mode, so I can't swing it right now. If you still have it down the road, or if I come into some money I'm owed, we will talk, otherwise good luck.

well dan, i rarely drive it now, just on ace runs - and i only planned on advertising it on here and over at CF - so i'm betting i'll have it for a while - it'll just be sitting in the garage ;)

keep me posted - and i'll keep YOU posted as well! :drinkers

What is this musical Vettes? Lets see, Ken is in the Grn C4, Mark is in the Z06 and Dan might be in the blk C4 and we're not sure what Chris is in. I just hope when the music stops I still have mine! :lol

3,503 lbs of trouble
well dan, i rarely drive it now, just on ace runs - and i only planned on advertising it on here and over at CF - so i'm betting i'll have it for a while - it'll just be sitting in the garage ;)

keep me posted - and i'll keep YOU posted as well! :drinkers

In the meantime, if you come across a buyer, do what you have to do.

• 1 month later...
Guest XLR8TNC5

WOOHOO!!! YEAH for CHRIS!!! And CONGRATS to SINSTRAD!!!

This is too much fun with all the musical vettes. Now, if I can just get Mike to trade me his new C6 for my 98, all would be perfect in this little place in my head known as MY world....lol....

Tanya