cant stay logged in ? !

ZWOW6

Hay mod... I cant stay logged in... I have to log in every time I come to the site... any ideas on how to stay logged in for more than 1 day ? thx Tim I've checked remember me and couldn't find anything else that would make me loose my log-in statis. got any ideas ?

Maybe your save cookies are not enable for this site??

Where "nice" Chad?!

He's been "...nice'n" all afternoon. WTH is he when you need him.

I agree that it has to do with your internet settings but I just looked and can't figure out exactly what you'd change. Chad, Chad!

When you log in on the right there are 2 boxes. One states "Remember Me". Check on that box and see if it works. Otherwise only Dawg knows or the missing ...nice guy.

Have you tried deleting your cookies and going back into the site via the "arizonacorvetteenthusiasts.com"? I believe this reestablishes your cookies. Just a wild ass guess but worth a try.

Yes :agree: The only fix is to delete your cookies close your browser, reopen your browser and log in with the "remember me" checked.. If that doesn't work then let me know.

• 2 weeks later...

can I get a password to the basement ? I want to see whats there..........

thx

Just an old bicycle and some rusty work out equipment...

FWIW, I have the same problem if I'm connected to the VPN with my company laptop.

VPN is a whole different bear, I think your just going to have to log in everytime unless you can get your system admin to add or approve the ACE forum for logging within your company system!

I'm sure Chad can explain it better with big words and technical jargon!