February ACE Covette PIX of the month

LastC3

Okey boys and girls ... here we go again .... using the KISS method here ... so let's get er done :banannasword:

HOW TO ENTER - Reply to this thread with your first name, ACE name, year, model and color of car. You can add camera info used etc., and location if you desire .... PLEASE KEEP IT SHORT!!

Attach one photo. Please use High Res ... as that's what we'll need for the Calendar.

Let's save the campaigning/embellishment part and mushie life stories about how you got your first "whatever" for the VOTE thread that will be coming later ....... Will draw 5 top runners (or whatever there is up to 5) at the close of this submission.

Because we're so late in the month ....... please have your entry in not later the midnite FEB 20 ... We'll vote the last week of the month.

Remember ... many of us will be lookin at your hot rod for a whole month in 2011 ... posted in our garage (or in the two holer out back) (except for Ed who will probably keep his on January all damn month) ... so get creative and make em purdy !!!

my jerb here is done for now !!! :cfdeadagain

How do you go about attaching a high res image?

I give you this one. I have it in high res, but this copy aint it....

Posted Image

Chris Barnhart - Big Poppa

2000 Dark Bowling Green Metallic Convertible.

beats the hell out of me ... i;m jst the copy and paste guy .... :yesnod But ya did good Chris .... sweet roadster !!!! :thumbs

Mark - mrhusker

1998 Corvette

Majestic Amethyst Metallic Purple

Fujiflim S2000 Camera

Posted Image

I will get you a higher res pic if needed.

Maybe a certain Wicked Vette should post up since it was born in February.....

wickedfastvette

Mark- I would, but I don't have any good pics of my car, if I can take some before the deadline I might enter

Victor- The sky in your picture is green it looks like the aliens that were in Eddies picture last month are going to appear at anytime :burnout2

And thanks Hal for taking this on :thumbs

Mark- I would, but I don't have any good pics of my car, if I can take some before the deadline I might enter

Victor- The sky in your picture is green it looks like the aliens that were in Eddies picture last month are going to appear at anytime :burnout2

And thanks Hal for taking this on :thumbs

Did someone mention Aliens? Mmmmmm... :facepalm:

Buc .... don't you be causin trouble here ....... :galletos: someone could a bad case of Extreme Verbalization :cuss ,,, or :unsure:confused:chris:neener_neener:

Buc .... don't you be causin trouble here ....... :galletos:

someone could a bad case of Extreme Verbalization :cuss ,,, or :unsure:confused:chris

:neener_neener:

LMAO, I know and didn't want anyone to get their panty's in a knot over nothing so I posted in Fri pics instead. :P Sorry Vic, the :devil made me do it.

someone could a bad case of Extreme Verbalization :cuss ,,, or :unsure:confused:chris

LMAO, I know and didn't want anyone to get their panty's in a knot over nothing so I posted in Fri pics instead. :P Sorry Vic, the :devil made me do it.

That's ok......I WILL see you tomorow morning, right ?? !!! :smilelol

Ummmm, yeah. Sorry and... "Lord please forgive me and may God bless the Pygmies in New Guinea, the Z06 Gods... " :facepalm:

Ummmm, yeah. Sorry and... "Lord please forgive me and may God bless the Pygmies in New Guinea, the Z06 Gods... " :facepalm:

Not good enough.....so now I'm going to HAVE to disclose to ACE your OTHER 82 CF project........ :smilelol:

Posted Image

Though we got some fine fine entries ... we can always use more ... get em posted ... :photo::photo:

ONLY 5 DAYS LEFT !!! :rimshot:

Final day for posting for the FEB Vette on the month for the 2011 calendar .......

Will be posting up the voting tomorrow ..... :ACE: