NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Who works? Who Lives Here?

1EvilC5

Today's Stats

I just read in another link a couple of comments on catching up and staying ahead.

Wow, trying to keep up with the Jones' is very hard to do.

Later...Need to get back to work.

Phil... :devil

Guest UVETTYA

I'm off work until May 3rd, so I've been living here lately. And I do everything real fast so that's why I'm top poster so far today. :bang Once I'm back to work you'll only have to put up with me in the evenings. :D

Guest XLR8TNC5
I'm off work until May 3rd, so I've been living here lately. And I do everything real fast so that's why I'm top poster so far today. :bang Once I'm back to work you'll only have to put up with me in the evenings. :D

Oh no you don't Steve, you just wait until I get home. There are a few hours left in the day. I am sure I will find some b.s. to post about. I WANT TO BE TOP POSTER DAMN YOU!!! :P

T

Use to post a lot when the site first got started. Was trying to help the site get going. Now that it's up and going, I mostly just lurk. Mainly just sit back and laugh at you guys.......I mean with you guys :D

Never cared about post counts.

Guest UVETTYA
I'm off work until May 3rd, so I've been living here lately. And I do everything real fast so that's why I'm top poster so far today. :bang  Once I'm back to work you'll only have to put up with me in the evenings.    :D

Oh no you don't Steve, you just wait until I get home. There are a few hours left in the day. I am sure I will find some b.s. to post about. I WANT TO BE TOP POSTER DAMN YOU!!! :P

T

Hey go for it. I never was one for quantity.

Quality is what counts. :thumbs

I like to visit this site once in awhile.... ;) But with my hectic schedule and having to work on the car all the time (It's a GM after all :P ...) I don't get on the board too often....

See you all tomorrow.......

Andrew