NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

SIGH...Anyone feel like writing a Marketing Paper?

Guest XLR8TNC5

Guest XLR8TNC5

I know. I have like 7 months left of school and I will FINALLY have finished at least one of the three or four degrees I have gone for since 1992. lol. But the good news is that I have stuck with this one at least for the past 3 years. lol.

Anyway, I am soooooooooooo burnt out with school right now. I just want to quit!

I am supposed to be writing a paper right now for our Marketing Course. But damn it all to hell if I can't get motivated to work on it. I have done everything for this group presentation. I have had a little help, but I came up with the idea, I contacted the company and I got the swag, the promos pieces, the nutritional charts on the breads, the SAMPLES of the breads and I wrote the first paper and 1/2 of the second paper for the team. I am just tired......And I am putting together the paper this week because both of my teammates are gone out of town so they wont even be in class this week. UGH!!!!!

We are a great team though. But I just wish I could get away with minimal work this week or have them come up with everything and I get to just type it up, like the first week's person got to do.

Eeks, sorry to vent. lol. You all know every four months or so, Im good for a VENT session on here. I really need to focus on my job right now too and that isn't working out with this school crap at the same time. lol.

ALright, Im done. Thanks for the space, bandwidth, and time. If any of you made it through this rant, WOW!!! :huh You obviously have nothing better to do and thanks for letting me take 3 minutes of your life away. lol.....

T

Sounds like you got stuck doing everything. At least you'll be able to chill out a little this weekend.

Guest UVETTYA
Anyway, I am soooooooooooo burnt out with school right now. I just want to quit!

Hey Tanya, keep your eye on the prize. It's only going to hurt for awhile.

I know, that's easy for me to say, but it's true.

Hang in there...

Steve