NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Welcome to BJ-99

Guest XLR8TNC5

Guest XLR8TNC5

Let me be the first to say, "Welcome to the Forum." I see you aren't shy and have jumped right in and invited yourself (and your Camaro friend) to Gila Bend.

RIGHT ON!!! We love your kind of people. :thumbs

So, tell us more about your Steele City Grey 72!

Take it easy,

Tanya

:burnout

Welcome BJ! :howdy

To hell with the info on the 72, I want to hear the story behind your screen name! :smilelol:smilelol

Steeler City Grey.... Hey I like that color. Yea I know it sez Steele, I just HAD to add a letter! BJ welcome and a big howdy from Avondale! :howdy

OK gang here it goes. Gotta tell the whole story.......the real deal....

ACTUALLY my buddy AL is the current Vette owner.... 89 convert, but he's completely computer ILLITERATE! He wants to do some cruisin' but just can't get the knack of this computer stuff. (we're also Motorcycle riding Buds)

I actually DID own the 72 LT!, Loved it ! Sold it a while back. Had to use that to register so I could post for AL.

I'm really the SS owner (Red, w/T-tops, 6 spd). Probably gotta sell it & buy a Vette cause the Camaro group is a bunch of kids into heavy metal & beer. Not really my type & I need some folks to cruise with.

As for the screen name you're gonna have to BEAT it outta me at a gas stop!!!!

Here's the last guy that said that! :D

OK gang here it goes. Gotta tell the whole story.......the real deal....

ACTUALLY my buddy AL is the current Vette owner.... 89 convert, but he's completely computer ILLITERATE! He wants to do some cruisin' but just can't get the knack of this computer stuff. (we're also Motorcycle riding Buds)

I actually DID own the 72 LT!, Loved it ! Sold it a while back. Had to use that to register so I could post for AL.

I'm really the SS owner (Red, w/T-tops, 6 spd). Probably gotta sell it & buy a Vette cause the Camaro group is a bunch of kids into heavy metal & beer. Not really my type & I need some folks to cruise with.

Well seeing that you enjoy cars and owned a Vette, and maybe look to buy another someday, I guess you can stay.

We have other members that do not currently own a corvette, or they are in between corrvettes, or about to be out of a corvette. We allow them to still participate in our forum and events. ;)

Teach you buddy Al how to use a computer also and sign up. It is not that difficult to get on here and join in the fun.

Until we meet, :burnout

Phil... :devil

Welcome aboard, from someone who dosen't own a Corvette.... Are they GM products???? I thought this was the Mopar forum?!?!?!?!?!? :P

Andrew

:burnout | :burnout

___________ Finish Line !!!!

Guest XLR8TNC5
Probably gotta sell it & buy a Vette cause the Camaro group is a bunch of kids into heavy metal & beer. Not really my type & I need some folks to cruise with.

UH OH!!! You will find out some of us are this way also! lol... But the age ranges from 20's to 50's (HEAVY METAL BEER DRINKRS THAT IS!) lol. I promise....we will keep it down for ya though! :D

Tanya

P.S. Don't let that scare you off. There are just a few of us "REBELS" in ACE. The whole group isn't "totally" corrupted by our antics....YET!

Guest UVETTYA
Probably gotta sell it & buy a Vette cause the Camaro group is a bunch of kids into heavy metal & beer.  Not really my type & I need some folks to cruise with.

UH OH!!! You will find out some of us are this way also! lol... But the age ranges from 20's to 50's (HEAVY METAL BEER DRINKRS THAT IS!) lol. I promise....we will keep it down for ya though! :D

Tanya

P.S. Don't let that scare you off. There are just a few of us "REBELS" in ACE. The whole group isn't "totally" corrupted by our antics....YET!

I don't drink or listen to heavy metal but this group is a good bunch to hang with and they tend to focus on our commont interest... Corvettes.

I haven't met anyone who was a jerk.

Yet. :smilelol