F/S - 1992 Polo green/tan, 6-spd [Chandler]

vmi_vette

I just placed an order for a new C6 and I am selling my ?92 6-spd polo-green Corvette with tan interior to make room for it in my garage. (I can?t believe I am selling it).

The car is in good mechanical condition with many performance upgrades. Interior is also in good condition. All controls work except driver?s seat-bottom front power adjustment, Bose radio does not play CDs, and power antenna does not go up (non-performance items so they are low on my repair list). Car recently passed emissions. Have records that document a well-maintained vehicle (within last 4k miles - new opti-spark, new coil, rebuilt front suspension, new shocks, new ECU, new radiator, new heater hoses, new brake pads/rotors, etc.). Car has 108k miles.

Asking $11,000 obo

The car has:

Dual power seats

Bose Cd/Cassette

FE1 suspension

LT4 Hot cam kit w/ 1.6 roller rockers ? installed by AZ Automasters

Hi-flow cats, 160F T-stat, K&N filter

CAGS removed

Custom programmed chip

C5 front brakes with new Hawks HPS pads and rotors all around

Rebuilt front suspensions (replaced bushings, ball-joints, tie-rod ends)

Z-51 Bilstien shocks

Energy Suspension Poly-bushings on sway bars and rear suspension

30mm front sway bar and 26mm rear sway bar

ZR-1 styled chrome rims (17x9.5 front and 17x11 rear)

New 275/40ZR17 Goodyear F1 GS/D-3 front tires

50% used 315/35ZR17 Goodyear F1 GS/D-3 rear tires

vette_front_1.JPG

inside1.JPG

side2.JPG

driverseat.JPG

pass_seat.JPG

Guest XLR8TNC5
Sent you a PM!!

Ken

:eek either ken was just an @$$ in that PM or he's goin C4 for a while! :willy

:devil HEHEHEHE!!! It is the latter!!! Because he and I have singlehandedly F***K'D up Mark's perception of automobile reality and he has come over to the DARKSIDE!!! :devil

And of course, I'm very happy because now I will have the best of both worlds. A COUPE and a Z06!!!

MUUUUAH to KEN!!

Tanya

Sent you a PM!!

Ken

:eek either ken was just an @$$ in that PM or he's goin C4 for a while! :willy

:devil HEHEHEHE!!! It is the latter!!! Because he and I have singlehandedly F***K'D up Mark's perception of automobile reality and he has come over to the DARKSIDE!!! :devil

And of course, I'm very happy because now I will have the best of both worlds. A COUPE and a Z06!!!

MUUUUAH to KEN!!

Tanya

yeah, there's nothing wrong with having 2 vettes per household! ;)

Guest UVETTYA

You go Ken!

And dangit, if that one was an automatic I'd consider buying it for Marylou. Sounds like it's in excellent shape. We have a 2001 Grand Prix that I could sell for a good chunk of that $11K.

Steve

And dangit, if that one was an automatic I'd consider buying it for Marylou. Sounds like it's in excellent shape. We have a 2001 Grand Prix that I could sell for a good chunk of that $11K.

Steve

Steve, you buy that one and trade with me, mines an auto. Plus mines 2 years newer and I'll throw in the extra 110,000 miles for FREE!!! LOL Robert P.S. I'll have to take off my new C5 wheels. Seeya at the Krisbee Kreme.

Guest UVETTYA

Steve

Steve, you buy that one and trade with me, mines an auto. Plus mines 2 years newer and I'll throw in the extra 110,000 miles for FREE!!! LOL Robert P.S. I'll have to take off my new C5 wheels. Seeya at the Krisbee Kreme.

You sound awful willing Robert. :toetap

Seriously thought about getting her one, but I don't know how much she would drive it. I think it would just end up more for me to wash and wax. She likes riding with me in the Z06. Says it relaxes her. Figure that one out. :crazy

You must be driving too slow!!! As much as I would like the 6 speed, I think I'll keep mine. But you can still wash and wax it anytime you want. :yesnod:yesnod Robert

You guys are killing me. :D

This reminds me that I need to do more events with ACE. The last one I did was the 2003 poker run.

Joe

Guest XLR8TNC5
so did ken buy? i'm wondering how he's getting to GB tomorrow - will he be buying a C4?

Togo,

We used to be a 2 VETTE household at one point. Remember the cute lil 2003 MSG Coupe we had for ohhh 8 months? LMAO.

Anyway, Ken shall still be riding in his black mambo tomorrow for the GB Cruise, as we have not yet taken delivery on the monster. However, the next cruise, he is on his own....JUST KIDDING KEN :D You know you are always welcome to drive my C5 anytime your heart desires.

I offer mine because Im not so sure we will be able to pry the keys from Mark's hands once they are in them. :burnout

I have to say, that is one GORGEOUS C4 there VMI! The seats look brand spanking new and the wheels look sharp....Im impressed.

T

Guest Sidewinder
so did ken buy? i'm wondering how he's getting to GB tomorrow - will he be buying a C4?

Togo,

We used to be a 2 VETTE household at one point. Remember the cute lil 2003 MSG Coupe we had for ohhh 8 months? LMAO.

Anyway, Ken shall still be riding in his black mambo tomorrow for the GB Cruise, as we have not yet taken delivery on the monster. However, the next cruise, he is on his own....JUST KIDDING KEN :D You know you are always welcome to drive my C5 anytime your heart desires.

I offer mine because Im not so sure we will be able to pry the keys from Mark's hands once they are in them. :burnout

I have to say, that is one GORGEOUS C4 there VMI! The seats look brand spanking new and the wheels look sharp....Im impressed.

T

Anyway, Ken shall still be riding in his black mambo

MAMBO is a dance

MAMBA is a snake

:crazy

dummy

Took the Mamba-o for a ride tonight to get it cleaned up for tomorrow and damn I will miss this ride!!

Sometimes you have to do unpleasant things now, to make your goals for tomorrow happen!

The Z is getting a great home!!

Chris, I came here with the Z and a 96 LT-4 C4!!

If I am still alive and kickin, I will meet Joe on Sunday to see his ride!!

Ken

Took the Mamba-o for a ride tonight to get it cleaned up for tomorrow and damn I will miss this ride!!

Sometimes you have to do unpleasant things now, to make your goals for tomorrow happen!

The Z is getting a great home!!

Chris, I came here with the Z and a 96 LT-4 C4!!

If I am still alive and kickin, I will meet Joe on Sunday to see his ride!!

Ken

:drinkers i forgot you had a C4 but i remember you offering up some parts from that car!

good luck with the C4 - it looks :thumbs from here

Guys, thanks for the kind words. Hopefully the car is what Ken is looking for. I really want the car to go to a good home. :D

I wish I could join you guys tomorrow, but I have to work. I have a helicopter turbo-shaft engine in an altitude test chamber and I need to assess the performance.

Ken, I look forward to seeing you on Sunday.

Joe

Hey guys, Me and VMI_VETTE are neighbors and all I can say is, wow. That car is very well maintained and always clean. As a C-4 owner I can appreciate the care & pride of ownership put into that car. We have worked on it at our shop and I can vouch (is that how it's spelled?) for the mechanical integrity and exceptional overall cond. of this car. Anyway good luck Joe. See Ya. Sloryde

Sloryde,

Thanks!!! Now I'm starting to wonder if I should sale this car. But, I really want a new C6 and don't have the garage space for both.

Joe

Joe can't strain all that good, but he can keep a nice car. :P

Good luck in the sale, and don't make me come down from my palace in the 503 to follow up on your helo work.... :D

Very funny GTrain. :rolf Now everyone is wondering what that is all about. (hint - it has to do with Virginia Military Institute).

Don't worry about the helo engine, I got everything under control.

:thumbs

I'm NOT gonna be Vetteless, waiting for the new Z!!

I just got back from looking at Joe's C4 and what a beauty!!

He has documents for documents!!

I even fit in the seats, so it's a done deal!

I meet Mark on Tues and Joe and I may meet as soon as Wed!!

I wish him well with the new C6!!

Both cars are going to new homes, but good ones!!

Thanks Joe!!

Ken