Red Doberman Puppies

5.4 speedster

5.4 speedster

Last year there were a few members on here that were interested in some of my dobermans so I thought I would post up.

Jasmine was bred to Tyson for the last time and there were 13 puppies born Jan 13th.All the puppies are red/rust and there were 7 males and 6 females. If anyone is interested or has any questions feel free to Pm me. Jasmine (dam) with 2nd litter Pup

Posted Image

Pups from 2nd litter

Posted Image

Tyson (sire)

Posted Image

Tyson sharing the parental duties

Posted Image

hahahaha

Posted Image

Phill's Vette

If you are selling these cute little puppies, you need to state the price in your post- per the rules. :thumbs

5.4 speedster

Forgive me for not posting the price. ON other boards they prefer that kind of thing done via pm. I've been quite busy lately and haven't had a chance to log on. There was a event I went to last year and met one of the members that was interested in some of my dogs. I lost his contact info so I thought I would take a chance and post up here. :thankyou: THe pups go for between 800-1000 which includes full AKC registration, docked tail, dew claws removed, and all current shots

I'm lost here, I never knew this was a Craigslist site as well as Corvette Entusiasts one I'm a newbie so I'll shut up and go with the flow :3gears:

I'm lost here, I never knew this was a Craigslist site as well as Corvette Entusiasts one I'm a newbie so I'll shut up and go with the flow :3gears:

It's a garage sale section where fellow members can post up non-corvette items. Been going on since before I got here and I actually just picked up a TomTom GPS from another member.

It's a garage sale section where fellow members can post up non-corvette items. Been going on since before I got here and I actually just picked up a TomTom GPS from another member.

I get it, GPS fits in a car and lets you know where your going

Dobermans fit in the car and are a theft deterent system I get it now, silly me

Wonder how much discount you get on your insurance premium

Sean, duck. Went right over your head.

wickedfastvette

I get it, GPS fits in a car and lets you know where your going

Dobermans fit in the car and are a theft deterent system I get it now, silly me

Wonder how much discount you get on your insurance premium

Anything (legal) can be sold in the garage sale section, it doesn't have to be car related.

Gotta luv it................:smilelol:smilelol:smilelol next week I'm selling my sheep.

John, your sheep have alot of miles on them...just saying :banannadance:

Burt I hear he's including his velcro gloves with the sheep!

Burt I hear he's including his velcro gloves with the sheep!

I would like one of those dobbies..................lifetime supply included.

Posted Image

I GOT TO PARTY WITH THAT SHEEP!!! shes reel purdy :stooges:

Gotta a real purdy mouth....

OK!! I'll be the first... Just how BAAAAD is this sheep? will she wear linger-ray,,longer-rey..... :cfdeadagain SEXY PANTIES?!!