What's on the NCM Webcam for delivery today?

c7speed

Oh... I hadn't seen the pics from this morning. They were on page 4. My bad. I don't feel quite so left out in the internet cold now.

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• c7speed

• Desertdawg

• TheCMSH

• Eddie44

Top Posters In This Topic

wickedfastvette

Well I have to leave the house, I hope somebody else is watching the cameras, remember dont go through the link in this thread, open a new page, thats how I got it.

I've tried new windows, different browsers... I am teh fail. And I'm wearing out the F5 key.

Save the frustration, if you look at the corners or cam 6 & 8 there is now a yeller car. I'd say the Cale is on the road at this point.

Oh... I hadn't seen the pics from this morning. They were on page 4. My bad. I don't feel quite so left out in the internet cold now.

Ya... Now I have TWO windows open both trained on the yeller ZR1. I guess it was just the anti-Cale protection software they put in place.... But, um... I kinda like that Yeller ZR1...

Got home last night around 7. We came back on I40, no rain or snow, but the roads were wet here and there. We stopped in OK City for 6 hours of sleep. I've got pictures to post and some interesting stuff to share, but first things first, the new ride needs to be washed. More to come!

wickedfastvette

Welcome home Cale, glad you guys had a safe, weather free trip! Can't wait to see the new ride in person.

Looks like the same cars have been there for a while, with the addition of a silver ZR1- I think, can't tell because it is in #7! :cfdeadagain

• 2 weeks later...

Looks like a couple of those ZR1's that were covered in snow are getting delivered!