What's on the NCM Webcam for delivery today?

c7speed

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• c7speed

• Desertdawg

• TheCMSH

• Eddie44

Top Posters In This Topic

Please post up when you are going to receive yours so we can pause for a moment and watch!!

Won't load on the company laptop, I'll need advance notice when you two are on there so I can be home to photochop... um never mind!

Looks like a red GS Vert and an Red ZR1!

Delivery Webcam

I just checked and both rides are still sitting there, the place seems kind of dead right now, where's all the true vette fanatics???

wickedfastvette

That is really cool Cale! Thanks for putting that up, hope that we get to see yours on there at some point.

Uh-oh looks like the ZR1 and Red GS vert are gone. Two new GSs in place and another yellow one, what is wrong with people? Check out the comp gray wheels!!!

Look at Delivery 6 view. I think those are polished, not comp gry. I thought they were comp gry too on the first view.

Have you posted yet when you are going to pick yours up, so we can all watch?

I see a crystal red GS vert, a cyber gray Z06, cyber gray ZR1, and a torch red GS vert. And lots of people walking around, must be a busy day! You can see peoples reflections in the torch red GS. Cool!!!

Sweet! I want a cyber gray Z06. I haven't spotted any blue coming out of there yet.

Cyber Gray Z06 with competition gray wheels. :yeah: That would be cool. :Score-101010:

Sweet! I want a cyber gray Z06. I haven't spotted any blue coming out of there yet.

Cyber Gray Z06 with competition gray wheels. :yeah: That would be cool. :Score-101010:

Damn...gone already!!! And I don't blame em!!!

Did I say that. I meant to sy YELLER with chrome wheels. WTH, they all look good. :ok:

Yep, and the one lady looked rather excited about it as well...of course I would too I guess, but it is yeller. :P