new additions to the family

moshis

I cannot believe this, my wife came home and said she wanted to get a corvette. After I got over the shock, I made some calls and then the next day was at the dealer making a purchase. A new LeMans Blue / Cashmere convertible. Fully loaded with every option possible. It is a beautiful automobile. :cool While there, they saw and loved my car [torch red 04 Z] so much they made me an offer I couldn't refuse. I added a black / black C6 ZO6 to the deal. They are awesome cars. I think I am still in shock over my wife wanting one. She looks for excuses to have to get into the car to run an errand. You may see us in Gilbert cruising down the local roads. My wife will be the one with the heavy foot. :burnout

Congratulations on the 2 new additions. Very Cool :cool

I hope I do not wake you up when I drive down Lindsay Rd. :D

Phil... :devil

Sweet! :cool

Are we going to see one or both on the Gila Bend run on the 18th?

Sweet! :cool

Are we going to see one or both on the Gila Bend run on the 18th?

I think the Mrs. should bring her new car, he can bring the new C6 Z and junior can bring his white '79 all out for the Gila Bend cruise.

unfortunately I will be in Minnesota from the 16th through the 19th and will miss the cruise. mike I will try to come by in the next couple days. I have to work extra hard to pay for them. :banghead

Guest UVETTYA

Congratulations! If I was going to get a C6 Z it would have to be black. That's the best looking color.

And the fastest color... :burnout

Steve

Wish I could attend the cruise but have a ways to go before I am roadworthy :D

DSC01487.jpg

You've got to have some other form of transportation. Come along, we don't descriminate! :lol:lol

Nice story moshis. Now tell us what really happened! You wanted a new Z06 and the only way wife would let you but one was to buy her one also. Smart move! :yesnod

post-2-1139688215.jpg

Thank you, and a big thank you for the pictures. It was a pleasure talking to you. Enjoy your beautiful ride. Also I like the nice mellow sound as it accelerates.

Jay,

Great meeting you yesterday!!

I don't know whether to praise you for bringing the Z, or be angry, because seeing your car pushed me over the edge to sell my C5Z!!

I remember seeing the black Z at the Fest last year, but I wasn't looking to sell back then and no one knew the price!!

Congrats on the purchase and I have a few hi res pics if you want them, send me a PM with your e-mail address!!

Here's a 640x480 mini pic!

: 4322P2110044_copy-med.jpg

The originals are 2560x1920 i.e. BIG pics!!

Ken

Hey Look... It's my truck! :willy

DSC03963.jpg

Great Looking Z... I can only dream :thumbs

Is there a truck in that pic??? :lol:lol

Guest UVETTYA
Thank you, and a big thank you for the pictures. It was a pleasure talking to you. Enjoy your beautiful ride. Also I like the nice mellow sound as it accelerates.

Uvettya!

:D

Steve