NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Office Furniture

Loud Pedal

Since we bought all the furniture that was in the new building, we ended up with a LOT of extra furniture. Desks, cubicles, chairs, credenzas... all kinds of stuff. If anybody needs some office furniture CHEAP, shoot me a PM. I need to get it gone since LPM's shop is looking a little like a used office furniture store. :lol

Guest Sidewinder

Since we bought all the furniture that was in the new building, we ended up with a LOT of extra furniture. Desks, cubicles, chairs, credenzas... all kinds of stuff. If anybody needs some office furniture CHEAP, shoot me a PM. I need to get it gone since LPM's shop is looking a little like a used office furniture store. :lol

You mean A LOT

:smilelol

Need pictures of furniture...chairs to be exact/ couple of tables would be good as well.

.... Desks, cubicles, chairs, credenzas... all kinds of stuff....

Please post pictures of the "all kinds of stuff"!

I'll get some pics posted up when we get the stuff a little more organized. It was a scramble getting moved out of the office building we were in because of limited freight elevator hours.

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry, guys. It's been just insane around here lately. I got some pics posted up on photobucket. Lemme know if you're interested in any of it. I don't have much in the way of chairs, but have tons of desks and cubicles. There are some cherry colored wood desks and 2 different types of cubicles. We need the room and I need this stuff gone so I'm willing to let it go cheap. Make me an offer! Payment can be made in cash or ammo. :hunter:lol

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

How much for just the plastic trash can in the last photo? There's a place at Broadway and 40th on the NW corner that sells office furniture. Maybe they'd buy it all from you. I think they're called AZ Business Interiors. Their addy is like 3950 E Broadway... Something like that.

How much for just the plastic trash can in the last photo?

$1.43 + Tax title and license

looks like a lot of firewood and targets for shooting days

We have far better objects for this purpose. :)

how much for the lightbulb?

Free, but it has blue smear.

I want the plant in the last picture, have you guys tried smoking it yet? And just below the plant, is that a gold kleenex box? Saaa weeet!

i saw a desk i wanted when i was down dropping my car off for the work your doing! Hope it's still there when i get back down!

Sorry, guys. It's been just insane around here lately. I got some pics posted up on photobucket. Lemme know if you're interested in any of it. I don't have much in the way of chairs, but have tons of desks and cubicles. There are some cherry colored wood desks and 2 different types of cubicles. We need the room and I need this stuff gone so I'm willing to let it go cheap. Make me an offer! Payment can be made in cash or ammo. :hunter:lol

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

I'm looiking for a computer desk for a home office set up, nothing fancy or real big.

I'm also curious about the shelving in the second pic, bottom right.

How much?

Good luck with that, not to pee on your parade but there is so much surplus office furniture in this town right now the odds of a re-seller even wanting it are pretty slim. Nearly every remodel job my company does now has abandoned furniture and most of it ends up in the dumpster (shame, I know). My best guess would be if you can get a re-seller interested you'll probably get them to come get it out of the way but they'll probably give you jack**** for it, if anything at all, but at least it would be out of your way though. If it was me and I had time to deal with it for a couple weeks, put an add on Craig's list, put 15 bucks a piece on the components, and see how you do with that Just my :2cents

• 2 weeks later...

Yes, I still have most of it. I will let it go VERY cheap. Please have him contact me ASAP as I'm getting close to just donating it.