NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Name that Tune

Desertdawg

Why do you build me up (build me up) ********* baby Just to let me down (let me down) and mess me around And then worst of all (worst of all) you never start, baby When you say you will (say you will) but I love you still I need you run (I need you run) more than anyone, darlin' You know that I'd be glad if you'd start So please fire up (fire up) *********, don't break my heart! You were my toy but I could be the boy you adore If you'd just let me make one 1/4 mile pass Although you're untrue, I'm attracted to you all the more Why do I need to race you so I-I-I need you to run, more than anyone, baby You know that I'd be glad if you'd win So please start up (start up) *********, don't break my heart!

At night I walk this stinkin' street Past the crazies on my block And I see the same old faces And I hear that same old talk And I'm searching for the latest thing A break in this routine I'm talkin' some new kicks Ones like you ain't never seen This is home This is ********** It's our home The only one I know And we don't worry 'bout tomorrow Cause we're sick of these four walls Now what'd ya think is nothing Might be something after all Now you know this ain't no through street The end is dead ahead The poor folks play for keeps down here They're the living dead Come on down Down to **********

You might want to remind him I hold the golden key here before he answers you question..... :toetap:lol

Mean Streets

:yesnod .....what do you really think about orange now?

Posted Image

But in all fairness, I am a Syracusian... :banannadance:

Don't make me look up what that means... :lol

Don't make me look up what that means... :lol

That mean hes from the Big or....never mind, yall bout got me!

Syracuse, NY :banannadance:

They have a little hoops team....

Isn't that the Syracuse black/red/silverMEN???????? Dawg would be a god there now :knee:

Syracuse, NY :banannadance:

They have a little hoops team....

Isn't that the Syracuse black/red/silverMEN???????? Dawg would be a god there now :knee:

:smilelol

• 6 months later...

"As the sun breaks, above the ground, An old man stands on the hill. As the ground warms, to the first rays of light A birdsong shatters the still."

I realize I missed a day But I'm too wrecked to care anyway I look around and see this face What the hell, have I lost my taste? Don't want to find out Just want to cut out My head explodes, my ears ring I can't remember just where I've been The last thing that I recall I got lost in a deep black hole Don't want to find out Just want to cut out