LPM Grand Re-Opening & customer appreciation BBQ

Loud Pedal

I'm back on the Injured reserve. Sucks for me.

Bummer, Chris. You'll be missed. Hopefully we'll see you in GB.

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Big Poppa

• Loud Pedal

• Bigfoot

• LastC3

I'm back on the Injured reserve. Sucks for me.

Bummer, Chris. You'll be missed. Hopefully we'll see you in GB.

I WILL be in GB. I'll see you there.

bummer indeed .... i'll send ya a pull sheet !!! final prep done yesterday for the dyno day ...... installed Pro Comp 1.6 Roller Rockers, new plugs and timing check ... we're ready for ???? with this mild moded CFI ... pre Renegade pull >>>>

Guest Sidewinder

ACE'ers We will still be here at 11am grillin and making pulls on the dyno rain or shine. We would still enjoy everybody's company even if your not going to drive Americas greatest sports car. We hope to see everyone on Saturday. :partydance::partydance::3gears:

Hubby in town, we will be there!! Looking forword to re-meeting everyone!! :partydance::partydance::partydance:

About time you show up Sherry, no cameras please. :P

Hubby in town, we will be there!! Looking forword to re-meeting everyone!! :partydance::partydance::partydance:

About time you show up Sherry, no cameras please. :P

Too late................Mine's packed with a fresh set of Duracells

Well Folks ... The movers decided we had to much stuff so they have to start on Saturday instead of Monday like we planned. We are super super bummed out. We will be in town Sunday to say our good byes to family. We of course will keep in touch. We love the ACE family.

Too late................Mine's packed

John you are long overdue for a new tagline!

How's that then?.............

I'm all of a sudden a maybe. I'm starting to feel under the weahter quick. :R & E: I'm too tired to look back through the six pages or so. Is the west side still meeting at Lowe's at 10:30ish. I remember something about Dysart/I-10 being closed somewhere.

Hey Dave, This is Terry & Cyndy. We were the first ones at your 4th of July party. That was a great party! We are looking forward to coming to your event tomorrow. What time is a good time to get there and how long does it last. Hope to hear back and see you tomorrow...is there anything we can bring? See ya', Terry

Is the west side still meeting at Lowe's at 10:30ish. I remember something about Dysart/I-10 being closed somewhere.

was by there yesterday...no freeway access eastbound :facepalm:

Is the west side still meeting at Lowe's at 10:30ish. I remember something about Dysart/I-10 being closed somewhere.

was by there yesterday...no freeway access eastbound :facepalm:

Well, IF I can make it, what about something near I-10 and 101? Isn't there a Walmart in that area?

well ifn its gonna wet us down ... it better hurry .... over LA right now .... just sayin ......... :cool

I FIGURED WE MEET UP AT LOWES AT 10 AM AND LEAVE BY 10:30 THAT SHOULD GET US THERE BY 11:00 AM

WHAT YA THINK?

Posted Image

I'M OUT FOR TOMORROW MY CAR WILL MELT IF IT GETS WET!! :willy