• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Desertdawg

• Eddie44

• Bigfoot

• Marco

And the Reply:

We're sorry to tell you we're unable to meet your request because...

YOUR CAR IS ORANGE!

LMAO................ :smilelol:smilelol:smilelol:smilelol:smilelol

MVD is so screwed up. I saw a plate the other night that said:

5150AVE

and the MF'er was driving like he was drunk on top of it! :toetap

Ok, I give, what does that say? I don't think I'll hear about mine until after the holidays :banghead

From the Urban Dictionary:

police code for crazy one on the loose. Danger to property, danger to others, and danger to themselves...

you better call the cops before she goes 5150 on your ass!!

California code for a legal involuntary 72 hour psychiatric hold.

We 5150'd him against his will and sent him over to the inpatient facility.

police term for "Danger to themself & others" somehow adopted by motorcycle Stunters to mean "Crazy" even though the correct police term for Crazy is 800

check out the guy on the R1, he's straight up 5150!

From the Urban Dictionary:

police code for crazy one on the loose. Danger to property, danger to others, and danger to themselves...

you better call the cops before she goes 5150 on your ass!!

California code for a legal involuntary 72 hour psychiatric hold.

We 5150'd him against his will and sent him over to the inpatient facility.

police term for "Danger to themself & others" somehow adopted by motorcycle Stunters to mean "Crazy" even though the correct police term for Crazy is 800

check out the guy on the R1, he's straight up 5150!

The Urban Dictionary apparently wasn't written here in Phx cause I've never heard any of those terms. Police code for crazy is 918 here in Phx.

5150 is the number of the box checked on a form for a mandatory 72 hour hold for psych eval, from what I understand.

Another month, another DENIED!!! I called and talked to a guy, he didn't understand why either so he's checking into it and is supposed to call me back.

Maybe you should tell them to LCKURCK

You can put LCKURCK on your vette, if it was me it would say LCKMYCK ....

But I still think dont ask dont tell is a good idea!

The committee met last Thursday, today I call..... Sorry sir we just F%$ked you, the committee decided that plate displays superiority over other drivers on the road..... :chris

So no I wait for the mail so I can appeal it. :ken:

Ummmmmmm

They had no problem approving my plate, making 2 of them and sending them to my house. :)

Posted Image

Pretty sure the only reason I GOT that plate was to display superiority over other drivers on the road. :rockon2: :rockon2: :rockon2:

Owned

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Jump to: navigation, search

For the state of ownership, see Ownership.

Owned is a slang word (e.g. "that guy just got owned"), [1][2] that originated among 1990s hackers, where it referred to "rooting" or gaining administrative control over someone else's computer.[3][4]

The term's original usage was close to that of the traditional meaning of the word "own" - for instance, "I owned the network at MIT" indicated that the speaker had cracked the servers and had the same root-level privileges that the legitimate owner of the servers had. "Owned", a later variant, became more common in the late 1990s, as did the more abstract usage referring to any compromised security mechanism. By 1997, "owned" was regularly used in website defacements,[5][6] and it subsequently spread to gaming circles, where it was used to refer to defeat in a game. For example, if a player makes a particularly impressive kill shot or wins a match by an appreciable margin in a multiplayer video game, it is not uncommon for he/she to say "owned" to the loser(s), as a manifestation of victory, a taunt, or provocation. "Ownage" has become a modern equivalent to a “Turkey Shoot,” such as an experienced faction verses a beginner or disadvantaged faction.

Owned has now spread beyond computer and gaming contexts and become part of standard slang, and typically follows severe defeat or humiliation, usually in an amusing way or through the dominance of an opposing party.[7] Other variations of the word owned include own3d, 0wn3d and pooned,[7] terms which incorporate elements of leetspeak.

Dunno.......

Dawg, did you ever go to the MVD personally and apply for the plate? Some say they get better results that way. Also, I would take out the N in the ETMYORNG, and try that! :)

I don't know Rich, ETMYORG is a little weird, but I really don't need to worry about it now because.......

I just got a phone call and the lady said ------ APPROVED !!!

:banannarainbow::banannasword::banannarainbow:

:banannasword::banannarainbow::banannasword:

ETMYDST is all mine :devil

I told you with a government agency the squeeky wheel gets greased. Don't be obnoxious just squeeky. Congrats!

I don't know Rich, ETMYORG is a little weird, but I really don't need to worry about it now because.......

I just got a phone call and the lady said ------ APPROVED !!!

:banannasword::banannarainbow::banannasword:

ETMYDST is all mine :devil

Wow, common sense prevailed......I'm a little stunned. :smilelol

Congrats on winning your battle with a state bureaucrazy! :rockon2: