Plate Denied

Desertdawg

Wanna talk about pissed! So I decided to upgrade my licenses plate from the standard plate to one of the specialized colors plates. Letter showed up a week later saying ETMYDST could be percieved as having a connotation that may be offensive or misleading to the public... WTF, I've already had it for over 8 years now... The committee met last Thursday, today I call..... Sorry sir we just F%$ked you, the committee decided that plate displays superiority over other drivers on the road..... :chris So no I wait for the mail so I can appeal it. :ken: If they won't give it back I wonder if I can get FTHEMVD ? It's 7 letters and it's my beloved grandparents initials!!!! Does anyone know an insider???

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Desertdawg

• Eddie44

• Bigfoot

• Marco

WTF how can they do that if you already have that plate for your last car thats messed up..... Did you canc the last plate

On the application were you required to state the color of the vehicle? If so, maybe that is the actual reasoning of being denied. :2cents

..... Did you cancle the last plate

What I didn't know was that to change from the standard issue plate they not only charge another $25 but the also hand you a generic standard plate while the new one gets made. Thats when they flagged mine as offensive...err I mean superior!

where's the azzhat smilie ?

I didn't reapply on paper, it was entered on a computer by the MVD worker. I didn't even get a chance to explain it! Besides I would think entering black would be way more offensive than entering orange !!! I'm just saying

I didn't reapply on paper, it was entered on a computer by the MVD worker. I didn't even get a chance to explain it!

Besides I would think entering black would be way more offensive than entering orange !!! I'm just saying

AZ Revised Statue 21.234.a1 states......

"Any vehicle that is painted in any Orange hue, independent of the origin of said color, may not contain any letters, symbols, or conations that would suggest said owner or vehicle is superior in any fashion to other motorvehicles."

Really.....it does say this :smilelol

I guess if they didn't like your plate, they REALLY didn't like my request for FNBADAZ. I still haven't recieved my check for the $25.00 I had to pay for the privledge to be denied my plate...WTF !!!!

SH!T !!!! That would fit in the defined 7 letter limitation on a plate...I'll have to see if it's available :smilelol:

Well, I could always let you have that one an d I can roll back to the one Oli suggested...... ZR1POSER :smilelol

WOW! I've seen a lot of plates that would fit the DMV deny that plate rule on the streets. WTF? Its gotta be the car color. You could go with...DMVSUX2, but I think they will turn it down. :P

Sorry Bud! My guy obviously doesn't carry any weight. He saw no problem with it.

Does your guy know a guy he can call??? Please disregaurd anything below this line ---------------------------------------------------------- {tell him I'll slip a sawbuck under the table if needed} [/bride]

What sux is once the appeal is over and it is denied it goes in the data base and no one can ever use it again. new plate GILADST

My next try.... EATDUST Yeah thats not superior, I'll tell them it's my sexual preference! :lol

You guys are harsh!

I don't think we are being harsh, Dwayne new full well what he was doing when this popped up :Orange: I certainly agree that DMV sucks in this matter.

PS I'll never tell him iI like the A O color.

So 'superior' plates are a no-no on orange cars? Maybe somebody got pissed at jmartin or something... :smilelol

Posted Image

"It only takes one bad orange to spoil the bunch." - Joe Arpaio

Try SKMYDK or DMVSUX or 3ATSHYT or DOUSWLO or KSMYAZ I seen SPKENGL and that definitely frowns on those who can not speak english, ya think? But if they can't speak it, they may not get the plate anyways. hahahahahaha

On the application were you required to state the color of the vehicle? If so, maybe that is the actual reasoning of being denied. :2cents

:smilelol

:smilelol:banannadance:

AZ Revised Statue 21.234.b1 states......

Victor is a schmuck

:Orange: