Sunnie 4 sale?

P51tj

Did I miss it? Tim, what are you buying. :unsure At Chapman in Tempe they have a YELLER grand sport with a tan top and an Orange Z-06 for sale. :cool

Just getting ready and "had a deal" in the works for a 09 Cyber coupe in Utah, but I think I'm going to decline with what they wanted to give me for Sunnie. We shall see..... :lurk

Not far from Utah Tim if you need it picked up. :edward:

Did I miss it? Tim, what are you buying. :unsure At Chapman in Tempe they have a YELLER grand sport with a tan top and an Orange Z-06 for sale. :cool

WTF.............you put yeller and orange in the same sentence. :banghead:banghead:banghead

See John. Tim selling the YELLER car has me all shook up. I can't believe I put the "O" word :ack anywhere near YELLER. :yeah:

WTF.............you put yeller and orange in the same sentence. :banghead:banghead:banghead

The only thing wrong with that sentence was he put the yeller one ahead of the orange ZO6.... :toetap

Tim, on craigslist yesterday there were two '09 cyber gray vette's for sale. Courtesy Chevrolet has one with 50 miles and Power Chevrolet @ Arrowhead had one with 6,xxx miles. Just fyi. :partydance:

Tim, on craigslist yesterday there were two '09 cyber gray vette's for sale. Courtesy Chevrolet has one with 50 miles and Power Chevrolet @ Arrowhead had one with 6,xxx miles. Just fyi. :partydance:

Not sure but I think Courtesy sold that one. I go by there twice a day coming and going from work. It was sitting right out front by the showroom for a long time and it's gone now and doesn't show in their inventory any longer. It was a stripped 1LT.

Tim, remember if you have to sell it to a dealer, I'll take some of your chromies that they won't give you squat for. just pm me.

De-mod starts tomorrow. :crazy

Hey Tim, if you demod, please remember those parts we talked about. . . just PM me. Thx!

You have pm

de modded, signature updated, price reduced to $22,900

desperately trying to keep from going nuts...

can't do anything financial until my loan mod closes and bonuses don't go out until next month.

IF that were not the case we would be at the credit union right now...

of course, I'd have to revert the old garage / add on room, cuz I'm sure you'd never sell her to me if she'd have to sleep out in the carport!

Good luck with the sale Tim. Should sell fast I would think. De-modded........Wow. Never thought I would see that day.

Good luck with the sale Tim. Should sell fast I would think. De-modded........Wow. Never thought I would see that day.

Same here, it was a very sad day on Friday, Sunnie has been sold!!! :eek:twitch::crazy::(

However by Friday night the saddness had waned!!! :LPMcrew: :spinin:

Same here, it was a very sad day on Friday, Sunnie has been sold!!! :eek:twitch::crazy::(

However by Friday night the saddness had waned!!! :LPMcrew: :spinin:

Sold locally? Pics of what took the sadness away?

Understand a black Z06 went missing from Van Chevrolet, could it be that one?