Sunnie 4 sale?

P51tj

Anybody want to buy Sunnie REAL quick??? Those that know her wont have many questions...but if ya do, please ask. Most answers can be found in the signature. GMPP $100 deductible Major Guard Good till 63,408 and 3/7/11...$50 transfer fee. <34k miles $22,900

Not only is she sexy, but Tim drives like a p*ssy, so you know she ain't wore out yet....

Tim, did you find the cyber gray one you liked? :P Who is going to help me defend the YELLER cars now! :unsure

Tim, did you find the cyber gray one you liked? :P Who is going to help me defend the YELLER cars now! :unsure

Anyone that does not know...this is probably the cleanest, most beautiful YELLER car you'll find and best cared for anywhere. If I were in the market I'd be all over this one. Someone needs to keep her in the family.

Anyone that does not know...this is probably the cleanest, most beautiful YELLER car you'll find and best cared for anywhere.

If I were in the market I'd be all over this one. Someone needs to keep her in the family.

:withstupid I fell in love with that car the first time I saw it. That's why I went yeller...............Tim made me do it!

That's what worries me! :lol

:eek My favorite yeller vette? Say it ain't so.... :facepalm: Man, is there a virus going around? Good luck Timmy, it better be one helluva nice vette, replacing Sunnie like that. Won't the Steeler's/Pens revoke your Rabid Fan Card if you jump ship from the YELLER boat?

:eek My favorite yeller vette? Say it ain't so.... :facepalm: Man, is there a virus going around?

Good luck Timmy, it better be one helluva nice vette, replacing Sunnie like that. Won't the Steeler's/Pens revoke your Rabid Fan Card if you jump ship from the YELLER boat?

I've still got that YELLER boat, it's just the car I'm sellin! Plus I bleed black and gold so I'm covered. If anybody needs their "card" revoked I think it should be the Steelers, since they don't seem to be holding up to their end of the deal this year!!! :toetap Wow I just hijacked my own thread.... :hijack: now back on track....what's it going to take for me to put you in this fine car today??? :lol De-mod starts tomorrow. :crazy

All I can say is be VERY careful what color you pick out next... these guys are heartless around here! Good luck Tim, when are you going to tell the wifey?

All I can say is be VERY careful what color you pick out next... these guys are heartless around here!

Good luck Tim, when are you going to tell the wifey?

Tell me what?? :partydance::eek:smilelol:smilelol

All I can say is be VERY careful what color you pick out next... these guys are heartless around here!

:facepalm: Way to go Chief Orange Loud Mouth.................... :lol:lol:lol

Oh well, the cats out of the bag now. :P

Did I miss it? Tim, what are you buying. :unsure At Chapman in Tempe they have a YELLER grand sport with a tan top and an Orange Z-06 for sale. :cool

Did I miss it? Tim, what are you buying. :unsure At Chapman in Tempe they have a YELLER grand sport with a tan top and an Orange Z-06 for sale. :cool

WTF.............you put yeller and orange in the same sentence. :banghead:banghead:banghead

Just getting ready and "had a deal" in the works for a 09 Cyber coupe in Utah, but I think I'm going to decline with what they wanted to give me for Sunnie. We shall see..... :lurk