NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

We're out of here !

BSeery

Well, after a whopping 13 days on the market, out little piece of paradise in Chandler has sold. We got an offer late last night, we gave a counter offer today and the new owners have accepted it.

We were asking $215K, they offered $211K and closing on March 2nd. We got $213K and closing on March 15th. That gives Tracy and I about 1 month to finish packing the rest of the house, 1 week to move and to get a new place in Tenn all at the same time -- :ack . We will be packing up on March 12th andleaving Arizona on March 13th.

It's been a fun 11 1/2 years in Arizona, but the last 5 have been the best. It was about then when we got out in the Corvette community in Phoenix and met many of the friends that we know now. During the last 5 years we have met hundreds of the best people, and they all had the love of the Corvette in common. Tracy and I can only hope that in Tenneesse we have a fraction of the friends we have here.

See ya all on the 4th for lunch, and then again on the 18th for my last Corvette Cruise in Arizona, the Gila Bend BBQ cruise.

3,503 lbs of trouble
Well, after a whopping 13 days on the market, out little piece of paradise in Chandler has sold.  We got an offer late last night, we gave a counter offer today and the new owners have accepted it.

Congrats Bryan & Tracy! :cheers

I'm sad you are leaving. We are all going to miss you both. Still, we will always be as close as a computer. I hope you continue to participate here on the forum.

Congrats! As Dwayne said you will be missed but I know it's what you and Tracy want so we wish you the best. Just leave knowing you have been a catalyst for this group and we all appreciate that. You had best stay in touch here on the Forum if nothing else. :cheers:cheers

Are you gonna form the TCE club over there? Just doesn't have the same sound to it.

You'll be missed.

KnK

congrats - and only 13 days? :eek

my house sat on the market for 4 months - and last time i drove by - it was STILL FOR SALE! :smilelol

Congrats on the fast sale. That's unbelievable considering there have been 5 houses on my street for sale for at least 6 months.

So when's the goodbye party?

Oh, yeah! Dwayne's house on the 18th, right?

Congrats on your sale! I wish you and Tracy the best in Arkansas....oops sorry! I meant Tennessee! :D

I've only known you a little over two years since I first got into the Corvette community and the people I've met have come to know as friends really started with the Corvette Forum and ACE. Owning this car, as corny as it sounds has changed mine and Judy's life. Thanks for your involvement in creating this web page and keeping it all going. Best of luck! :cheers

Hey, congrats on that quick sale!! Hope you like Tn. Yes, I've paid tickets there also. Thanks for all you've done for ACE. You will certainly be missed by many, many folks. :flag

post-6-1138762914.jpg

How big of MUD tires can you fit on the Vette? :D You do know that is 4x4 country.

Actually there is a lot of really great offroad areas there.

How big of MUD tires can you fit on the Vette? :D You do know that is 4x4 country.

Actually there is a lot of really great offroad areas there.

Ask Dwayne, he has truck tires on his 1982 Corvette.

--------------------------

Thanks for all the kind words, you all (or "y'all") will be missed by Tracy and I.

Going away party? Don't know about that. I do know when the "y'all can come over and help us pack the really big truck" party is. That is on March 12th.

Dave, I hope you can make it out to the Gila Bend BBQ cruise on the 18th of Feb. If not, maybe I will see you at Cruise In.

Ron, one of the things that pisses me off about this move is that wonderful fridge we got from you and Eva got written into the deal and we can't take it with us :cuss:banghead . Well, at least we won't have to try and get it through the door again :thumbs .

:cool !!!! Glad to hear the house sold... Hope to see you before you leave to say good-bye. Just like everyone else hear, we want to thank you for making this group what it is.... We wish you lots of luck and make sure to put your .02 in once in awhile.....

Andrew

Congrats!!! And best of all, it's a tax free capital gain since you were there more than two years :)

Guest catbert

The Nashville area is great, and close to a lot of east coast attractions. You will love it there. Good luck!

PS - It's Chevy Country