NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

FS - LS7 Exhaust Manifold, HF Cats, H-Pipe & Bose 6-CD

Bob

All parts came off my 2006 Z06 at 3k miles. Prices are obo, please make offer if interested. Exhaust ($400 for all or.....) LS7 exhaust manifolds $200 (incl. gaskets and bolts) LS7 H-Pipe $100 LS7 high flow cats $200 This will add 15-30 RWHP to your LS2 or LS3 car. Works perfect with A4 or MN6 car, A6 needs to be "massaged". You'll also need to have an exhaust shop put a coupler on as this is 3" and C6 is 2.5".....or you can buy an LS7 spec cat-back. Factory Bose 6-CD head unit $250 (car must be Bose equipped '05 or '06). Possible trade for Corvette Version 3, 4 or 5 NAV DVD and NAV GPS antenna

if you want a 'copy' of the GM Nav disk V5 west coast only sent me a PM and Ill hook a brother up. a hole bunch of them fell off a truck the other day :leaving

if you want a 'copy' of the GM Nav disk V5 west coast only sent me a PM and Ill hook a brother up.

a hole bunch of them fell off a truck the other day :leaving

DUDE! Sweet, make sure you tell me what kind of beer you like!!

If the exhaust parts are still for sale after the first of the year I will probably have to cash in a kitchen pass and buy them! Keep us posted.

If the exhaust parts are still for sale after the first of the year I will probably have to cash in a kitchen pass and buy them! Keep us posted.

Tell the wife you'll shave your own back this time. That should score you some extra points, too.

Tell the wife you'll shave your own back this time. That should score you some extra points, too.

Oooo....Ted burn! Photochop induced, no doubt.

Dawg, tell her she let you mod the C5....so it's too late to stop now! Call it obsessive compulsive mod-fever.

My bill is in the mail for the clinical diagnosis. :partygrnhat:

Ok Bob, consider the exhaust sold, again! I'll send you a PM. Just keep it hush hush, I still need to sneak this in without the wife finding it and the less people that know about it the better :toetap

Ok Bob, consider the exhaust sold, again!

I'll send you a PM.

Just keep it hush hush, I still need to sneak this in without the wife finding it and the less people that know about it the better :toetap

You got it Dwayne. You can pick it up whenever or I can drop it by a shop of your choice. No rush on the money, whenever some "mama don't know" money shows up. It will all fit in a C6 coupe no problem.

:thumbs Got the money, that wasn't the roadblock. :lol I'll let you know when I'll be up there again...

Got the money, that wasn't the roadblock. :lol

Sorry, I didn't mean to imply you didn't have the money. I just know how Corvette expenses can irritate "The War Department". :toetap

No problem, it's all good. I'm going to throw them in the shed for a little bit so I can save up for a tune too, the wife will just have to cope with it, :lol p.s. I hid her frying pan! :eek

Ok Bob, consider the exhaust sold, again!

I'll send you a PM.

Just keep it hush hush, I still need to sneak this in without the wife finding it and the less people that know about it the better :toetap

Trust us! It's our little secret...... at least until the next cruise :lol

Go ahead and be a tattle tale, when she finds out I probably won't get to go on any cruises for awhile!

Dawg, you're not fooling us. Anyone with a wife, two daughters, college tuition payments and a new Corvette, does NOT have money! :D

Aww, but see the youngest graduates on Dec. 11th. So no more college payments... :cheer: She did get accepted to graduate school but most of that is covered so we will just be helping a little here and there. She's going after a Masters in Counseling !!!

Guest racingchester

It sounds like she has been practicing on you...By the way how you going to explain the difference in exhaust noise????????

Do you really think she will be quiet long enough to hear the exhaust ???? (sorry dear, someone had to say it)