NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

C5/C6 Custom BLACK and Natural finish wheels and tires

Corvette Kid

Set of 4 custom Corvette rims and tires. Wheels have a brushed face with black accents, wheels are in nice shape no curbs etc. Wheels are 18x9.5 for the front and the rears are 19x10. Tires are Michelin Sports and are 265/35/ZR18 in the front and 305/30/ZR19 in the rear. Front tires are still in good shape, the rears are ok but they don't have a ton of life left in them. These were on a C5 but should fit a C6 I believe....you may want to check that out if you are looking for them for a C6 though. $550 obo. SEAN 602*502*8468

Posted Image

OK..I am sitting here looking at the wheels right now and I can't find anywhere that it says what the offset is......but....the guy I bought them from ordered them new for his 2003 Z06 so they were made for the C5. There are numbers moulded in on the backside of the wheel where it says the size etc but I sure don't see where it says the offset. SEAN 602*502*8468

...those would look DAMN fine on your ride Pete! Good luck with the sale Sean, and yes - you are giving them away!

Well that sucks. back to the drawing board for us. Pete was selling his wheels n tires this week for them.

man what a super bummer..... column lock service code, dead battery, and now i cant buy the wheels ive always wanted :facepalm: what a shitty week

man what a super bummer.....

column lock service code, dead battery, and now i cant buy the wheels ive always wanted

:facepalm: what a shitty week

Sure the column lock issue isn't all about the dead battery?

man what a super bummer.....

column lock service code, dead battery, and now i cant buy the wheels ive always wanted

:facepalm: what a shitty week

Sure the column lock issue isn't all about the dead battery?

yeah im positive cuz it didnt go away after i changed the battery... :(

now i cant buy the wheels ive always wanted

Just wait, they'll be back up for sale here soon. Unfortunately he'll make a profit after jumping you on the deal :leaving

Just wait, they'll be back up for sale here soon. Unfortunately he'll make a profit after jumping you on the deal :leaving

Nope. We wanted to buy them and were doing the research, but I wont bend over for them.

kinda messed up to buy stuff specifically to re list it for a profit. specially when someone actually needs them for his car...

JNMMotorsports

Pretty much how eBay was started tho.

And pretty much every other retail buisness that wants to make a profit. If you really want them Jagoff I have no problem being a gentleman and letting you have them. Let me know asap.

yes, i do want them, but i have to wait a few days till i get the money for the set thats on my car..... :( its your call dude.

And pretty much every other retail buisness that wants to make a profit. If you really want them Jagoff I have no problem being a gentleman and letting you have them. Let me know asap.

Nice of you to do that. Ill take you up on that offer. i have the money and will pick em up saturday. : )

Sean, i called and left you a voicemail. i REALLLLYYYY hope youve still got the wheels after all this lol

JNMMotorsports

Nice of you to do that. Ill take you up on that offer. i have the money and will pick em up saturday. : )

Sean, i called and left you a voicemail. i REALLLLYYYY hope youve still got the wheels after all this lol

Just make sure that Sean knows you're buying them because he was expecting me to come by and pick them up tonight.

:popcorn::smilelol:smilelol

I JUST SOLD the wheels 5 minutes ago...Just kidding!! Man...I have been gone all day today and just got home and saw all this..LOL. I have talked to both 1SikVette and Jagoff...Jagoff will be picking the wheels up on Saturday. Looking forward to meeting you guys!!

WOOOOOOHHOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!! 1SikVette, i owe you a beer dood. Sean, i owe you some money!!! WOOT Im so exited. doot doot doot doot and i just cant hide it!