Casa Grande Car Show

Don&Patty

The Casa Grade car show this past Saturday was a success. They stated that they had 90 pre-paid entries and really did not expected much more that 120 cars but a total of 220 cars and trucks showed up plus about 20 bikes and seven or eight vintage tractors. Yes tractors it is Casa Grande, you know cotton and all that stuff. There were three C5 Corvettes, all Z06?s, two C3?s and two C1?s. Will have to make an effort for more Vettes to show up next year. Had planned on taking pictures but naturally the camera went on the blink

There is another Car Show here in Casa Grande this coming weekend. It?s the 2nd annual Palm Creek car show. Fifteen bucks to get in. Last year there were about 100 cars, who knows how many will show up this year. It?s a nice show and it?s on grass, they use one of the Golf Course fairways. Direction are easy I-10 east (Tucson), exit 194 and go west to the 1st stop light and turn right. I plan on going, so if you?re in the area stop on by.

The last Saturday of January is the 28th. It is at 1110 N. Henness Rd. Its from 10-2 and is $15 to register at 8:00.

Andrew

Sorry, had some problems with the cornea on my left eye. Anmracing2 has it. It's this Saturday registeration starts at 8:00 and the show starts at 10:00 to 2:00.