NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Welcome to UVETTEYA

1EvilC5

Guest UVETTYA

Thanks for the welcome. I live in Surprise. I think I met several of you at the AZ Power and Sound event last Saturday. Nice friendly group. :thumbs

My Z06 is stock except for Blackwing, shorty antenna, CAGS defeat, Factory chrome wheels, Toyo Proxes T1R's and Optima Red Top. I plan on keeping it stock too. It's plenty fast for me as is. :burnout .

This is my second Z06. I had an '03 daily driver and put 65K on it in a year and a half. It ran 12.09@114 with Blackwing and drag radials, but I haven't taken my '04 to the track, and probably wont. It's my baby/weekend cruiser and I only do burnouts when there's someone around to impress. :rolf

I'll post a pic or two if I can figure out how to do it. Is there a FAQ I can check?

Thanks again. I'd like to attend some of your events, but I have to work Saturdays. :cuss

It is very easy to post pics but you have to have them hosted on a web site before you can post. We do have a place to load pictures if you like. It can be found here Pictures Link

After it is hosted, then right click on the picture and copy the properties of the address.

Then when you are posting it in a message, use the IMG code button. Then paste the url into the pop up box and hit enter. 1EvilC5l.jpg Here is a sample pic for your viewing.

Then submit your post and you will have a picture in your post.

Hope this helps,

Phil... :devil

I can't see anything with all that shine coming off the Z06. I need some sunglasses to really see it.

:cool There we go. Now I can see it.

I'll post a pic or two if I can figure out how to do it. Is there a FAQ I can check?

Thanks again. I'd like to attend some of your events, but I have to work Saturdays. :cuss

I personnally have had trouble with the forum hosting. I use photobucket.com. It's easy enough for an old techno challenged guy to understand.

As for having to work Saturdays, just call in sick. Most companies allow sick days for Vette envents don't they??? :lol:lol

Guest UVETTYA
I can't see anything with all that shine coming off the Z06. I need some sunglasses to really see it.

:cool There we go. Now I can see it.

Heh heh. Awww, cut it out Phil. :P

That was my first wax job with Adams products. I really like their stuff. If you haven't tried it, you should. I've used Meguires for quite some time and I really like the way Adams goes on and comes off. Their detail spray is the bomb! I'll bring some along tomorrow if anyone wants to try it.

Steve

Guest UVETTYA

Thanks again. I'd like to attend some of your events, but I have to work Saturdays.  :cuss

I personnally have had trouble with the forum hosting. I use photobucket.com. It's easy enough for an old techno challenged guy to understand.

As for having to work Saturdays, just call in sick. Most companies allow sick days for Vette envents don't they??? :lol:lol

Actually it worked pretty slick for me, Eddie.

As for Saturdays... I've been off work on medical leave so I don't have any sick time built up, and it'll be awhile before I do, but I can probably sneak in a Saturday in a month or two. I think it might be cool to go on a run with a big caravan of Vette's.

Steve