NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Bryan has no friends

ddecart

http://myspace.com/bryanseery

Bryan's Friend Space

Bryan has 0 friends. 

:rolf

I had a friend, but I gave him to you.

It was bad enough when I thought he had no friends but now he admits to giving away the only friend he had!!

Cause MySpace is for 14 year old girls... to chat with their friends....

And pedofiles... that prey on them....

You didnt see the off topic on C/F that my wife started about this....

(Summary..... Her coworkers daughter was propositioned for sex within 15 minutes or her signing up for myspace and setting up her profile.......)

Cause MySpace is for 14 year old girls... to chat with their friends....

And pedofiles... that prey on them....

You didnt see the off topic on C/F that my wife started about this....

(Summary..... Her coworkers daughter was propositioned for sex within 15 minutes or her signing up for myspace and setting up her profile.......)

I was wondering when you would bring that up. I saw your wife's post on CFOT about it.

Now, I have to wonder why hasn't Bryan been propositioned yet? What's up with that? :lol

M~

Guest XLR8TNC5

I have a MYSPACE site myself. Had it for about 8 months. I have NEVER had any issues, but I keep my stuff marked PRIVATE and you have to ask to be my friend before it will let you comment or email me. I just delete anyone who looks suspicious and I put them on my BLOCKED LIST. No problems at all so far.

I have met some REALLY cool people. IE: FASTFREDDY or better known here as the one who just posted his 81 for Sale. And I was able to find a few of my old Highschool buddies and get back in touch. I also use some of the forums for my Fashion Designing Networking to gain more information on the "inside" of the Fashion industry and business. Not to mention, my sister, who is in Japan, my brother who is in Illinois and a few of my in-laws use the site and we are better able to keep in touch using the tools that MYSPACE provides. I personally like it alot!

I can agree though that in the wrong hands, it would be VERY detrimental and even harmful for younger people and those more innocent, not knowing what they are getting themselves into.

Its just a shame that those people who prey on children are ruining something that is meant to bring people together, not detroy them. I also thought you had to be at least 18 to have a MYSPACE. But I do see a lot of younger people on there anyway. Too bad they can't enforce that somehow.

Lata,

T

They lowered the age to 13, it used to be 16.... really brings out the best in the sexual offenders.... Federal Law says that you have to be 13 to collect any type of information about you (first, last name) etc.....

I have to wonder why hasn't Bryan been propositioned yet? What's up with that? :lol

M~

Cause he isnt a 13 y/o girl....

I have to wonder why hasn't Bryan been propositioned yet? What's up with that? :lol

M~

Cause he isnt a 13 y/o girl....

I think it's because he's not showin enough skin in his profile pic.

They lowered the age to 13, it used to be 16.... really brings out the best in the sexual offenders.... Federal Law says that you have to be 13 to collect any type of information about you (first, last name) etc.....

So, Yahoo and AOL chat rooms have the very same problem. Don't say MySpace sucks because under age children bring out the perverts. They would have to shut down the entire internet to stop this from happening.

I think it's because he's not showin enough skin in his profile pic.

:angry :nono: :nono: :angry

So, Yahoo and AOL chat rooms have the very same problem. Don't say MySpace sucks because under age children bring out the perverts. They would have to shut down the entire internet to stop this from happening.

dont get offended cause you are on a teen age chat board....

If Caitlin still had her site... I would ask her to be your friend...

Guest XLR8TNC5
dont get offended cause you are on a teen age chat board....

If Caitlin still had her site... I would ask her to be your friend...

If Caitlin still had her site, I would make her my friend as well. That is truly a shame though. Good job on your and Sandy's part nipping it in the bud. Im happy to see she has parents who are doing their best to protect their daughter from some of the things in life that can hurt her.

I wouldn't say it is a "teenage" site, but I would say ithas potential of becoming so. But again, I have the ability to use the site in a way conducive to weeding out the riffraff. Never had an issue and the average age of the person I have talked to on the site is between 24 and 28.

Tanya

i'm not even gettin' involved in this one

and believe you me - i'm no pedophile - in fact, quite the contrary - my new girlfriend (which some of you have seen) is 7 years OLDER than i am :devil

(which some of you have seen) is 7 years OLDER than i am :devil

I havent seen her.... is she from Canada.....

(which some of you have seen) is 7 years OLDER than i am  :devil

no eh!

and she's not a mail order bride either! :P

she's actually from northern california - by way of vegas

I figured Bryan will still be visiting here even from all the way across the country...

But what the hay, I'll go ahead and be his friend, I just hope it doesn't get out...

I guess you have to register to be a friend, what the hell is with that????

Personal note to Bryan:

I am your friend, (yeah I know it sounds corny) and I hope you know that even though I didn't register on "mypedospace" to prove it... :howdy

I figured Bryan will still be visiting here even from all the way across the country...

But what the hay, I'll go ahead and be his friend, I just hope it doesn't get out...

Did Bryan move already?

Did Bryan move already?

Not Yet.

(which some of you have seen) is 7 years OLDER than i am  :devil

no eh!

and she's not a mail order bride either! :P

she's actually from northern california - by way of vegas

vegas.... eh.....

You know what they say about vegas....