NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Gauging Interest: 035 LQ9 6.0L Heads with dual springs.

QuickSilverZO6

QuickSilverZO6

I have a set of heads that I did not end up using on my supercharger build. They are 035 castings off of a LQ9 block. The 035's are suppose to have a smoother finished casting in the ports and external surfaces than the 317 heads. They had about 500 miles on them when I bought them I put ZERO miles on them and they are in really good shape. They come with 2.08-1.60 Manley valves and dual springs set for .650 lift. Right now they are a stock 72cc head and have a O-Ring receiver groove machined into them. There is no need to have a O-Ringed head unless its for a purpose build race car, so I plan on having them decked to take out the receiver groove and to make sure the are perfectly straight. By doing this it will drop the chamber size down a couple of CC's to around a 70cc. If you are looking for a specific Combustion Chamber size these can be decked down to what ever CC you would like for FREE, as long as you let me know in the next week or so before they go to the machine shop. That way your Compression Ratio can be as high or as low as you desire. No more looking for specific CC heads to fit your needs. I can have pictures of them next week for anyone who needs them. Price will be $550 for a complete set of freshly decked heads with a Combustion Chamber size you choose and dual springs installed. Let me know right away if anyone is interested. thanks, Brian

I might be interested, let me do a little checking and I'll get back to you in the next day or two!

QuickSilverZO6

Never mind, they are not what I thought they are... Good luck with the sale!

No problem, What were you looking for Desertdawg? These heads should work on any LS1 / LS6 / LS2 / LQ9/4 and they can be milled down for free to make the Compression Ratio anywhere from probably 9.7 to 1 - 11 to 1 or maybe even higher.

brian

I'm just stuck as to where I'm going to go with this, and right now is the wrong time to be buying parts too! Hope they sell for you, thanks for the offer Brian.