NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

WTB: 09 C6Z Spyder wheels

QuickSilverZO6

QuickSilverZO6

Anyone have a set of Comp Grey preferably or maybe even silver 09 ZO6 spyder wheels they would like to part with? With or without tires. Or: I am looking for a 18x9.5 front and a 19x12 rear. I would also consider custom wheels in a C6Z fitment with rear sizes of 18x12-13 or 19x12-13. let me know. Thanks, Brian (480) 620-5676

My dad has a set of new take off competition grey split spoke wheels that he has for sale. Also have a set of black wheels that look like the stock 05 wheels that have a polished lip and rivets.

QuickSilverZO6

My dad has a set of new take off competition grey split spoke wheels that he has for sale. Also have a set of black wheels that look like the stock 05 wheels that have a polished lip and rivets.

I will keep the split spokes in mind. Really want the new Spyder design. The wheels I have now are probably pretty close to yours. Mine are black with the machined face + rivets.

The reason I need new ones is because I need a 2" wider wheel in the back, and the stock C6Z wheel sizes and offsets will work good.

*** I guess I cannot edit my first post? I was going to add that I am looking for a 18x9.5 front and a 19x12 rear. I would also consider custom wheels in a C6Z fitment with rear sizes of 18x12-13 or 19x12-13. ***

thanks,

Brian

Edited your post for you Brian. Nice choice in rims, be sure to post pictures of the spyders when you get them on your C5, I like the way they look!!!

How much for the split spokes I have been looking for a set of comp Gray for months...

How much for the split spokes I have been looking for a set of comp Gray for months...

I think by "split spokes" he means the 08 wheels, non-Z06. Make sure yer talkin about the same thing....

QuickSilverZO6

Yes...here are the wheels we have.....

Posted Image

Those are nice wheels just not the size that will work for my application. I might just buy some replicas new from one of the CF vendors unless anyone on here can get screaming deals on the Factory Reproduction brand wheels.

QuickSilverZO6

Edited your post for you Brian.

Nice choice in rims, be sure to post pictures of the spyders when you get them on your C5, I like the way they look!!!

Thanks for the edit. I will for sure post pics when the car is back home and roaming the streets of PHX. :thumbs